TicKs!

slaphappy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate ticks. I have done the complete strip off clothes and check body for ticks, bag clothes and put on all new tick free clothes, AND STILL have one or more crawl out on me. This crawl is usually while I am driving down the highway, so I start to swerve into on coming lanes etc while trying to get the little fucker before it disappears on me or in the car somewhere. I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS. madgo_ron.gif

sisu_suomi said:

I hate ticks. I have done the complete strip off clothes and check body for ticks, bag clothes and put on all new tick free clothes, AND STILL have one or more crawl out on me. This crawl is usually while I am driving down the highway, so I start to swerve into on coming lanes etc while trying to get the little fucker before it disappears on me or in the car somewhere. I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS.I HATE TICKS. madgo_ron.gif

That sucks, Sisu. However, take solace in the fact that if you swerve too far into oncoming traffic, odds are you'll take out a bleeding heart liberal. Bwahahahahaha!!!

i had a tick crawl out of my pubes once after a day at Skaha hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif thankfully lil bastard hadnt found a tasty spot yet.

only good thing about ticks is the chance to full body groom your partner which usually leads to smileysex5.gif also is #1 primate stress reducer. yellaf.gif

ya that is kinda visual, but I was raised with a family of medical people. they discussed everything and anything over evening dinner. I thought open wounds and festering glans was a common discussion around the table, then I met my wife's family where even politics was off limits until the table was cleared of food and the tea and coffee was brought out.

When one posts on this new system its kinda hard to tell who we are responding to unless we do the quote.

Have a good day Iain

sisu_suomi said:

We are assuming that the partners are of opposite sex.

well you gotta be desperate to go climbing at skaha with just guy partners. hell even beckey can usually pick up some 5.12 sendchicas in the parking lot. its like a Victorias Secret catalogue if all they sold was sport bras