snoboy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attitude said:

snoboy said:

This is in the freshizone so I can mod (censor/delete/lock) the hell out of it if I want too. laugh.gif You've been warned! evils3d.gif

Your silly little thread got moved to Spray. Whose in charge now, slushboy? wazzup.gif

That would be: Moderator: erik, gapertimmy, iceguy, Off_White 

Any more questions?

Who do you think moved it here anyway???

snoboy said:
Attitude said:
snoboy said:

This is in the freshizone so I can mod (censor/delete/lock) the hell out of it if I want too. laugh.gif You've been warned! evils3d.gif

Your silly little thread got moved to Spray. Whose in charge now, slushboy? wazzup.gif
That would be: Moderator: erik, gapertimmy, iceguy, Off_White 

Any more questions?

No. That's it. Thanks. grin.gif

fern said:

this thread rots and has done nothing to increase my word-power. thumbs_down.gif

Fern - Depressed? Sad? life got you down? Don't let a bum day get the best of you. Try Happy Camper and throw a party, fall in love, go bungee jumping, buy something you can't afford or stand out in the rain and sing a song. You see! Things are looking up already!

camper.jpg

"Freedom, privileges, options must constantly be exercised, even at the risk of inconvenience. Otherwise they fall into desuetude and become unfashionable, unorthodox - finally irregulationary. Sometimes the person who insists upon his prerogatives seems shrill and contentious, but actually he performs a service to us all. Freedom naturally should never become license; but regulation should never become restriction."

Dru said:

"Freedom, privileges, options must constantly be exercised, even at the risk of inconvenience. Otherwise they fall into desuetude and become unfashionable, unorthodox - finally irregulationary. Sometimes the person who insists upon his prerogatives seems shrill and contentious, but actually he performs a service to us all. Freedom naturally should never become license; but regulation should never become restriction."

BALDERDASH

Charlie said:

I would highly recommend bringing back Donkeypunch. thumbs_up.gif

Charlie, no offense buddy but you are starting to sound a bit like my four year old he says " Mommy, please please please please please please please please please please" you are both totaly relentless wink.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Charlie said:

Charlie, no offense buddy but you are starting to sound a bit like my four year old he says " Mommy, please please please please please please please please please please" you are both totaly relentless wink.giftongue.gifwink.gif

He's like that in the bars with the ladies, too. It's actually rather sad. frown.gif

Greg_W said:

Charlie said:

He's like that in the bars with the ladies, too. It's actually rather sad. frown.gif

i dunno greg from what i heard you feel for him the first time he batted his pretty blues at ya!!

gutterwench

erik said:

Greg_W said:

Charlie said:

i dunno greg from what i heard you feel for him the first time he batted his pretty blues at ya!!

gutterwench

Well, he does have that baby face, and all. blush.gif

trask said:

Dru said:

BALDERDASH

Aw I thought that was the kind of anti-PC freedom loving spray you'd eat right up homey???? Imagine it's about gun rights?