• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freeclimb9 said:

What does this guy think he's doing?

capt.1047663356.mideast_israel_palestinians_gaz105.jpg

Doesn't he know how bad smoking is for his health?

These terrorists should really sign up for the NRA's Eddie Eagle Program on gun safety for children. This is just not a good way to educate children in safe terrorism. hellno3d.gif I could make a few calls.

Greg_W said:

freeclimb9 said:

What does this guy think he's doing?

capt.1047663356.mideast_israel_palestinians_gaz105.jpg

Doesn't he know how bad smoking is for his health?

These terrorists should really sign up for the NRA's Eddie Eagle Program on gun safety for children. This is just not a good way to educate children in safe terrorism . hellno3d.gif I could make a few calls.

I fail to see how these activities, as stupid as they appear, have ANYTHING to do with terrorism.

I do believe that an understanding of physics, or simply a familiarity with case history, would lead one to conclude that the terminal velocity achieved by a bullet in free-fall would be less than the velocity necessary to create a dead humanoid. Or dead sentient non-humanoid. No not true-a mouse might die. Anything bigger than a breadbox would be ok? Maybe not a Portuguese Man-O-War, but I'm not sure.

What is bigger than a breadbox, yet killable by a bullet reaching terminal velocity in free-fall?

I don't know how the laws of physics apply here, but a couple of fourth of Julys ago someone died from this very thing .. only with a smaller bullet. Went through the roof of the person's house first too. So if you're relying on physics to pull you through something like that, I'd think about taking a refresher course.