Secret Slideshowing

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracked you're the biggest fucking ass licker here.

Chuck yes the clash of the jackass bitches like you that I will likely bitch slap next time I see you. I nice heil and fuck off the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

As far as woman haters freeclimb9- well I have a woman,. just because I dont want to hit on nasty cc.com bitches like hordes of people here (erik) doesnt make me a woman hater.

Scottp- You're head is so far up your ass you'll never see the mountains hahaha.gif

Attitude- another useless avatar you are. Stick it up your cunt.

Specialed- Never liked you. Will slap you like a bitch next time I see you too. If I dont see you I'll kick your mangy dog until it's dead and flatten your tires. the_finger.gif

vegetablebelay said:

Hey, take it easy on little Cracked there, he's just a 16 year old punk kid! hahaha.gif

Even more reason to take punishment and to be seen - NOT heard.

Cracked is a bitch smirk.gif that would likely shut his trap in person just like the rest of the pussies above, especially Chuck and Specialed- we'll see their mouths swell when my fist smacks it madgo_ron.gif

Let's jut fight you scrawny bitches madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Even more reason to take punishment and to be seen - NOT heard.

Cracked is a bitch smirk.gif that would likely shut his trap in person just like the rest of the pussies above, especially Chuck and Specialed- we'll see their mouths swell when my fist smacks it madgo_ron.gif

Let's jut fight you scrawny bitches madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifboxing_smiley.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

You're such a hilarious phenomenon, Caveman. You're like a ranting street person without the excuse of having been turned loose from an underfunded mental institution!

yelrotflmao.gif

Seriously, how d'you do it? Steroid rage? Meth withdrawal? Uppity thyroid? The mind boggles at what mechanism doth make the cave-clock tick!

yellaf.gif

who was it who said the best trolls are the old and well used trolls snaf.gifHCL.gif sport climbers are lame. i ran up rainier in 2:07:42. i smoked weed while leading liberty crack. shut up or i will hit you. your V 5.10 is only IV 5.9. scotteryx is a tool. go france!

Edited by Dru