Glassgowkiss

specialed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

even though the poles are the scots of europe, invaded and conquered by everyone, respected by no one tongue.gif i think it would be pushing it to call glassgowkiss aka polish bob, a scot.

Must disagee Dru. The Europeans invaded by everyone, respected by noone are the French. But I must digress, we've already had a few threads covering that topic.

specialed said:

Dru said:

even though the poles are the scots of europe, invaded and conquered by everyone, respected by no one tongue.gif i think it would be pushing it to call glassgowkiss aka polish bob, a scot.

Must disagee Dru. The Europeans invaded by everyone, respected by noone are the French. But I must digress, we've already had a few threads covering that topic.

if the french were the poles vichy govt would have lasted till 1992. yellaf.gif

Dru said:

Dru: Kiss my butt! We Scots were climbing M8 long before you yanks "discovered" mixed climbing and fucked it all up with bolted sport mixed climbs and funky leashless tools. Tosser the_finger.gif

bubblebutt said:

Dru said:

Dru: Kiss my butt! We Scots were climbing M8 long before you yanks "discovered" mixed climbing and fucked it all up with bolted sport mixed climbs and funky leashless tools. Tosser the_finger.gif

Scottish VIII, 8 = N American M6+ tongue.gif

glassgowkiss said:

how would you know that wazzup.gif chunker? (that was for dru)

a guy named alan m. told the world so on ukclimbing.com after doing an XI, 10 so he probably knows

although stevie haston said there is nothing remotely hard in Scotland and they are all tossers. yellaf.gif

michael_layton said:

Yo bitch, you suck. I did your mother by accident cuz I thought it was you father! You are weak and I am strong.

Blow me cream puff.

-love mike

In doing my mother because you thought it was my father, this would suggest that you're a homosexual. Not really surprising I suppose. In light of this, I wouldn't want to fight you in case you rip your pantyhose or something. poof!

Dru said:

glassgowkiss said:

how would you know that wazzup.gif chunker? (that was for dru)

a guy named alan m. told the world so on ukclimbing.com after doing an XI, 10 so he probably knows

although stevie haston said there is nothing remotely hard in Scotland and they are all tossers. yellaf.gif

Stevie Haston has been in France too long and has become effectively French. He is more concerned about portraying himself as an angry young man who nobody understands and selling picture to climbing mags of him doing one arm pullups while stripped to the waist. He knows nothing about Scottish climbing standards and is now a french wanker and who likes the french at the moment. moon.gifmoon.gif