Moby

Dr_Flash_Amazing

When you're down at the PRG filtering chalk dust out of the air and chuckling at the three-month-old boulder problems and they put on that Moby CD, you think:  

60 members have voted

1. 1. When you're down at the PRG filtering chalk dust out of the air and chuckling at the three-month-old boulder problems and they put on that Moby CD, you think:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He is? Well fuck it, he's a bitch anyhow. boxing_smiley.gif

Why do you listen to that shit anyway? Grab a beer and some Bad Company

Pay attention, dickyank, they're always fucking spinning it at the gym. It's unavoidable, unfortunately, as it is also unlistenable. As for Bad Company? Does it look like DFA is some kind of classic rock geezer? Exactly -- no.

wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

He is? Well fuck it, he's a bitch anyhow. boxing_smiley.gif

Why do you listen to that shit anyway? Grab a beer and some Bad Company

Pay attention, dickyank, they're always fucking spinning it at the gym. It's unavoidable, unfortunately, as it is also unlistenable. As for Bad Company? Does it look like DFA is some kind of classic rock geezer? Exactly -- no.

wave.gif

You ignorant slut. You worthless bitch. Get some class, BC's badass. moon.gif

Only losers listen to KZOK clasic rock. Over played songs like Stairway to Heaven. By the way bad Company realy SUCKS. When I climbed at Poser

World in Seattle they were always playing head banger shit or worse the fucking KNDD the end. The Stranger called The End a menis to society, i couldn't agree more.

I'm with nxnw, and kzok is not that bad, of all the zep they play stairway is not ranking up there, kashmir on the other hand gets a little too much airtime, even though it's bitchin'. Any opinions on best 3 zep songs?

in no order: battle of evermore, ramble on, stairway or traveling riverside blues. bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gif

North_by_Northwest said:

Bad Company fucking rocks hard and there's no denying that. It is not geezer rock either.

Just consider the source of the slam. Dave Schuldt, a fucking guy that doesn't own a car or pay his bar tab. Do I put any stock in his taste in music? Shit no.

oh jeezus krist, heaven lord. bad company must compete with spinal tap for the best satire of a rock band ever.

or i'm sorry, was spinal tap INSPIRED by bad company?

either way, moby pales in comparison.

by the way, he shore is gettin the rap lately, isn't he? you guys shore its not just a cool thing to pick on him right now? you know, everyones doing it, and i wanna be kinda hip too, so i'll pick on how bad moby is, even though hes just putting notes together, kinda like the bad seventies architecture you see mixed in with other shit on uw campus, where i was buildering tonite (fun!). moby's no worse than that other guy, ummm...beck! so there you have it, blah blah blah

sexual_chocolate said:oh jeezus krist, heaven lord. bad company must compete with spinal tap for the best satire of a rock band ever. or i'm sorry, was spinal tap INSPIRED by bad company? either way, moby pales in comparison. by the way, he shore is gettin the rap lately, isn't he? you guys shore its not just a cool thing to pick on him right now? you know, everyones doing it, and i wanna be kinda hip too, so i'll pick on how bad moby is, even though hes just putting notes together, kinda like the bad seventies architecture you see mixed in with other shit on uw campus, where i was buildering tonite (fun!). moby's no worse than that other guy, ummm...beck! so there you have it, blah blah blah
Let's don't get DFA started on the 60s/70s pop rehasher known as Beck. "Gee, if I cop some Beatles vocals, some Rolling Stones guitar lixx, and throw in some oh-so-revolutionary hip-hop beats, I will make a bazillion dollars off brainless suckers." Beck and Moby suck off the same teat, and are thusly deserving of the same vitriol. It has nothing to do with how "hip" it is to hate Moby (puh-leeeez) and everything to do with calling out "musical" dreck.

Beck:Better than MobyWorse than MobyGag me with a truckload of kitsch and a hipster haircutPaging Eminem ...