two more overdue climbers

king5news

Alex said:

I'm happy that our media-prone visitors arent too offended yet by all the classic lack of restraint here (especially with the confirmation of gender), but lets lay off the bondage pics until AFTER they've been indoctrinated at pube club...?

I'm telling you they're taking notes for goodall documentary. cc.com: gorillas in cybermist

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWSTIPS said:

All I want to know is...who's buying m first drink??

(P.S. Can't make it tomorrow, but you never know if I'll show up next Tuesday....) bigdrink.gif

here is the hard truth sistah, most men that climb, have NO money smile.gif and if they get some, they go on a road trip to climb something or buy a piece of gear.... unless they think they are gettin' a little, you are most likely buying your own drinks wink.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

unless they think they are gettin' a little, you are most likely buying your own drinks wink.gif

Fortunately, most men are dumb enough to convince themselves they're gettin' a little and keep buying the lady drinks, regardless of all signs pointing to "no score." rolleyes.gif

speak for yurself, loser

Thinker said:

It's based on your number of posts. From the FAQ section:

0 lurker

25 miniwanker

50 wanker

100 chronic gumby

200 choss dawg

400 sprayprentice

700 bumblygumby

1200 ropegun

1600 gaper on board

2500 king of spray

5000 l33t $pr4y3r

7000 darth sprayer

Then how come I see titles like Spray Princess, Chief Gaping Officer, real world las vegas, uber plab, etc? confused.gifconfused.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

unless they think they are gettin' a little, you are most likely buying your own drinks wink.gif

Fortunately, most men are dumb enough to convince themselves they're gettin' a little and keep buying the lady drinks, regardless of all signs pointing to "no score." rolleyes.gif

flush, you're such a twat

Greg_W said:

king5news said:

erik said:

i'll always buy a lady a drink or six...

unless i am poor.

now isn't THAT special!

And if he's poor, don't tell him where you live. He'll want to crash there for a "few weeks" until his next road trip. yellaf.gif

ahhh king5 bust my chops again.......

greg you are just jealous. you can say so, i am okay with it. i always thought jealousy was a trait of sport climbers? now i know!

fruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gifrockband.gifsnaf.gifthe_finger.gif