• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

Greg_W said:

king5news said:

erik said:

i'll always buy a lady a drink or six...

unless i am poor.

now isn't THAT special!

And if he's poor, don't tell him where you live. He'll want to crash there for a "few weeks" until his next road trip. yellaf.gif

ahhh king5 bust my chops again.......

greg you are just jealous. you can say so, i am okay with it. i always thought jealousy was a trait of sport climbers? now i know!

fruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gifrockband.gifsnaf.gifthe_finger.gif

I would never bust YOUR chops dear "erik" -- you are much adored (oops. pub is tonight. I've sttarted too early!) bigdrink.gif

NEWSTIPS said:

What's a girl got to do to lose "lurker" status around here? Climb Rainier???

You're making pretty fast tracks NEWSTIPS! I see you've picked up about 20 entries in the last couple of days. Go over to spray and put in mindless dribble for a couple of weeks, you'll soon be a ropegun and everyone will think you are an expert! rockband.gif

obsydian said:

You're making pretty fast tracks NEWSTIPS! I see you've picked up about 20 entries in the last couple of days. Go over to spray and put in mindless dribble for a couple of weeks, you'll soon be a ropegun and everyone will think you are an expert! rockband.gif

Yeah, but expert at WHAT??? ha ha ha

obsydian said:

Billygoat said:

Cause we donate $$$$$

What's a name cost these days, just need an idea, need to know if I can buy a new ice screw or save up for the name. Geek_em8.gif

At least $40. Go to "who's online" upper left corner, look for the "hang ten braw" hand and click on "here". If you want to avoid ads for ice screws on this site, you best be chipping in cheeburga_ron.gif

king5news said:

minx said:

climber and cowboys...man stay away from both of these if you want to have use of your couch! fruit.gif

ain't that the truth -- spent too many years in texas.

what part of TX? and how'd you escape? poor thing!