PUB CLUB TUESEDAY 2-18

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

DRIVE DOWN TO EUGENE GO TO THE NORTHBANK I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE wink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

it was worth a try frown.gif

Good try Muffy. What we should do is have a Sat night pub club in Smith sometime this spring. Maybe at the grasslands and perhaps Terminal can supply the brew. It could be the spring rope up for those that don't back country ski, since someone's already organizing the ski-in with the keg remote party.

For this Tuesday, I nominate somewhere in the U-district. Maybe Dante's or the Zoo. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Fuck the Hopvine. Fuck Bob and the Bedlington Corporation! They are lying, stealing, slime (the owners that is, not their employees.) I will not patronize their businesses. That's the Hopvine, the Latona, and the Fiddler's Inn. I hope they run themselves out of business.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

ALKI TAVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toast said:

Fuck the Hopvine. Fuck Bob and the Bedlington Corporation! They are lying, stealing, slime (the owners that is, not their employees.) I will not patronize their businesses. That's the Hopvine, the Latona, and the Fiddler's Inn. I hope they run themselves out of business.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Hey, don't mince words, what do you really mean?

The people that work there are nice, they have decent beer, and smoking/no sections.

Sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee.... boxing_smiley.gif

PullinFool Said: Sounds like a disgruntled ex-employee.... boxing_smiley.gif

Actually I'm not, but there is a juicy story of slime and lies behind it all that I'll share with you over a beer sometime. Just pick somewehre besides those three establishments and I'll mellow out.

fruit.gif

erik said:

ALKI TAVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik - I'll support the Alki Tavern if you're going to show up this week. Maybe Hikerwa would show too.

Noone's been arrested yet at Pub Club except for Dave Shuldt.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

That's funny! Hey, what ever happened to the idea of the bowling alley? Decent chow, a different sorta activity to mix it up a little... maybe even a little competitive gaming, and an all ages venue for some of our not-yet-legals?