Orange alert

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

..... So, buckle up and watch how the bright minds at the Pentagon and the CIA are twiddling their thumbs over how to stage an attack against the United States to change public opinion

I'm sure the Israelis are already working on it again. Some say they were the ones directly responsible for 9/11. Think about it....what better way to get the US to fight their little war a little harder.

I think it's hilarious that Americans are hermetically sealing themselves within in their houses in order to protect themselves from "terrorists", only to risk self-suffication in a matter of hours. I wish I held shares of 3M.

This only goes to show how ignorant Americans are on basic concepts, like breathing, and how all that works.

Necronomicon said:

I think it's hilarious that Americans are hermetically sealing themselves within in their houses in order to protect themselves from "terrorists", only to risk self-suffication in a matter of hours. I wish I held shares of 3M.

This only goes to show how ignorant Americans are on basic concepts, like breathing, and how all that works.

good moning enlightend one!

Necronomicon said:

this thought occured to me as well.

hmmm...okay 3M sells this blue liquid non-conductive refrigerant for hundreds of dollars a gallon. You can drop running computers into it and they keep running "underwater". They also petitioned my ecology advisor to study the compounds secreted by freshwater mussels to attach themselves to rocks for the next breakthrough in adhesive technology. 3M does some funky stuff. And they have clocks, lots of em.