Girl Stuff

trish_fox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy has asked me to head up a "women talk" type of forum if any of you ladies are interested. You know, things that we girls are interested in. If so, let Timmy know.

Yes um... it is called ask Muffy and I am alreday here... find your own boy toys tongue.gif

Well, Timmy and I talked about it at length yesterday and we both felt that this is an awfully male oriented bbs. Don't misread me SC, I love men-that's not the issue. We wondered if more women climbers might come on board so to speak if there was a womans' forum. The guys wouldn't have to read it and roll their eyes at some things that are important to us gals. That's all.

Should I wear the pink Prana halter top to climb this weekend or the blue one? If I climb in the gym in the evening is it OK to just pull my hair back or should I wear braids? Who was that cute boy at the crag yesterday? Its not fair that men have penises and can pee so easily while wearing a harness. Should I wear the pink Prana top or the blue one?

Should I wear the pink Prana halter top to climb this weekend or the blue one? If I climb in the gym in the evening is it OK to just pull my hair back or should I wear braids? Who was that cute boy at the crag yesterday? Its not fair that men have penises and can pee so easily while wearing a harness. Should I wear the pink Prana top or the blue one?

pete, i like how the pink one contrasts your eyes when you have braids!!!!

snaf.gif

Pink is SOO last week, honey. I'd definitely go with the blue and braids. You could use your cornflower blue nail polish. It would be WAY cute. moon.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

Timmy has asked me to head up a "women talk" type of forum if any of you ladies are interested. You know, things that we girls are interested in. If so, let Timmy know.

Listen, if you were real, Tim wouldn't be asking you to moderate anything on your first day. And if he wanted to see what the women of the board wanted, he would ask us. The actual ones. All ten of us.

Nice troll. yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Listen, if you were real, Tim wouldn't be asking you to moderate anything on your first day. And if he wanted to see what the women of the board wanted, he would ask us. The actual ones. All ten of us.

Nice troll. yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif to Alli