Bike Thieves Suck

rbw1966

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks ass! There's an ad for River City Cycles (?) in the new Willamette Week with a picture of a sticker on someone's top tube that reads "BIKE THIEVES ARE BUTTHOLES!" Sorry to hear about your loss.

And, not to be one to miss out on a chance to capitalize on someone else's misfortune, Dr. Flash Amazing has a mountain bike he's been looking to sell. Send a PM and/or e-mail if you want more info.

That sucks ass! There's an ad for River City Cycles (?) in the new Willamette Week with a picture of a sticker on someone's top tube that reads "BIKE THIEVES ARE BUTTHOLES!" Sorry to hear about your loss.

And, not to be one to miss out on a chance to capitalize on someone else's misfortune, Dr. Flash Amazing has a mountain bike he's been looking to sell. Send a PM and/or e-mail if you want more info.

don't do it...the bike's been crashed serious

Hold on there comrade, wasn't your pitch to Rudy to give his holds away for the betterment of others? the_finger.gif

No, moron, the "pitch", as you say, was to a Mr. Mark Hudon, and it was not to simply indiscriminately dispense his holds to the first gibbering nabob to ring his doorbell, but rather to restore the majestic Plastic Cave to its former glorious splendor. As a member of the Wu Tang Clan once said, "get ya shit right!"

I knew a guy at UBC physics who hooked up a capacitator inside his top tube so that when someone put a seat on his bike without first disconnecting a secret wire, it would discharge and cause some minor electrocution...

I think what ended up happening was some drunk guy was pissing on the bike when it was parked outside a pub and that set off the capacitor...

I knew a guy at UBC physics who hooked up a capacitator inside his top tube so that when someone put a seat on his bike without first disconnecting a secret wire, it would discharge and cause some minor electrocution...

I think what ended up happening was some drunk guy was pissing on the bike when it was parked outside a pub and that set off the capacitor...

did he ever break 88 mph and travel through time?

That's a Flux Capacitor bro, and you NEED a Delorian or atleast an Italian racing bike to go that fast.

Best way to deter bike thieves is to ride a fixed gear track bike. That way when the thief gets on the bike and starts peddling then doesn't relize there's no free wheel and he can't coast he eats shit all over the street. Jokes on him, ha.

fruit.gif

did he ever break 88 mph and travel through time?

It takes a "flux capacitor" to travel through time. yellaf.gif

Sorry to hear about your bike man? What kind of lock did you have on it? I'm wondering if my u lock is vulnerable.

My brother's bike was stolen by a guy who watched him lock his bike to a long horizontal handrail each day. At night he came in and hacksawed the beam way down at the other end and taped over it. Then when my bro locked his bike to it, he just undid the tape and slid my brother's bike off.