Scramble the fighters!

vegetablebelay

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And people couldn't understand why we are spending billions of dollars building up our forces over there. Just because CNN hasn't broadcasted the truth to you people doesn't mean GW and friends don't know what is up. He's stupid, but not that stupid. the_finger.gif

I don't think anybody doubts that Iraq has been dabbling in bad bombs. My issue with Dubya is that he's scratching for any excuse to support OUR GREED and feed our consumption. This comes at the expense of attention that should be focused on a real threat like North Korea. Are you aware that we've just confirmed that North Korea is refining plutonium. Kim Il's a guy that has real bombs, a real army, a real method of delivering those boms, and a powder keg sitting next to him. He's just as wacky as Sadam, but he ain't got no oil. Wake up. Geek_em8.gif

I'd like to publicly apologize for my shitty remark about "ragheads". I thought about it some after Jon pointed it out, and I'm a prick for stereotyping. So what I'd like to say is, "let's kick some terrorist/badguy ass". boxing_smiley.gif

Look everyone Trask has feelings!! fruit.gifthe_finger.gif

Toast, you wake up. Korea is starving and this B.S. is simply a way to put the screws to us for aid. Saddam is an entirely different threat.

Yes, that's exactly the card Kim Il is playing. Unfortunately, the consequences for us are real and immediate. I don't think you can say the same of Iraq. They don't have a bomb, they don't have an army, and they have questionable means of delivery if and when they ever do get one. Yes, they're trying... but the point is, which is a bigger, more dangerous and more immediate threat to pay attention to?

boxing_smiley.gif

People - Prepare to see George Bush go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents. The writing is on the wall and this crusade is his birthright. Thank God my life is in the hands of a strong and noble man. GO GW hooyah!!!

:nausea: :gag: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :gag: :dryheave: :dryheave: :gag: :gag: :convulse: :convulse: :curlupanddie:

But what are we going to do about North Dakota?

matt,

as a native south dakotan reading this has made me scared. for my and family still stuck in the old world. i am going to write letters to all my senators and congress peoples to plea that we invade North Dakota immediatly!!!