the return of ric@bigmuscle.com

gapertimmy

not quite, but this email was pretty fun today, have no clue, probably just spam, yet creative... or is it a cc.com dude trolling me

2Hi there, how's it going? Well for starters I must confess that this is indeed pretty awkward. I noticed your profile online and figured I'd drop ya a line....I bet that doesn't happen to you everyday! I never really even thought about it until someone saw mine and got in touch a little while back. ANYWAY! My name is Karan, I'm 23, and I'm a sale rep for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company. Goodness I can't get over how strange this is! I'm sure you're probably thinking the same thing! hehe.

Oh well, I really don't want to go on too far. Especially since I'm not sure whether or not you have any3 interest. But if you would like to get to know more about me, please drop me a line. I'll be more than happy to include some pics as well.

Anything about you would be greatly appreciated as well :-) o

Well I hope to hear from you soon! Take care.

xoxo,

Karan ..........

P.S. Do you use any messenger services, maybe we can chat on there sometime? My email address is Tanya_103_Benedict@hotmail.com

Best regards,

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of those once, looked a little bit different but mostly the same. It was sent to an account I don't like messing around with, otherwise I would have replied and tried to figure out what the sender was after. I bet it's something like, get a dialogue going, then going for your wallet or your card number. Entertaining stuff.

They do that to troll for clients. It's a dating service. If you respond you're probably single and on the hunt, so they figure you'll be willing to pay for their service.

I got one repeatedly and finally tracked down the source.

Some of the messages get really creative and entertaining and can be worth reading if you get them once in a while.