lesson

sk

because I learned such a public lessons yesterday I figured why not share publicly what I have lerned.

1) women who express a very poaitive oppinion about sex and sexuality are inapropiate

2) it is more than okay for any man to say any thing about any woman... but not for a woman to say sexual things ment in a humerous way

3)there are time when people take what they read in the spray section on cascadeclimbers.com way too seriously... even me

4) having your feelings hurt sucks (I already knew that, but had a nice reminder)

so thanks guys. I enjoyed my lessons yesterday and hope that I can learn to be a more appropiette woman because of the smack down I recived here.

feel free to discuss

-Muffy the Wanker Sprayer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because I learned such a public lessons yesterday I figured why not share publicly what I have lerned.

1) women who express a very poaitive oppinion about sex and sexuality are inapropiate

2) it is more than okay for any man to say any thing about any woman... but not for a woman to say sexual things ment in a humerous way

3)there are time when people take what they read in the spray section on cascadeclimbers.com way too seriously... even me

4) having your feelings hurt sucks (I already knew that, but had a nice reminder)

so thanks guys. I enjoyed my lessons yesterday and hope that I can learn to be a more appropiette woman because of the smack down I recived here.

feel free to discuss

-Muffy the Wanker Sprayer

Does this list have anything to do with the tongue-in-cheek "malenaise" comments? I interpreted that thread as so much middle-school-esque, hormone-driven babble. But I did learn how nibbling on parsley while winking madly might be interpreted at a meat-market bar. Sorry that feelings were hurt.

perhaps Amazing co. would like to spear head a program to bring back miss manners. That way all of us waywerd women that have an inapropriate sense of humor can learn a better way tongue.gif

Muffy, re-read a few posts above. It's not just women. It's not just women. It's not just women. It's not just women. If you think that the Doctor finds all the uber-cheesy cyber-groping perpetrated by the gutter-bound horndogs on this bbs any less yuck than that perpetrated by the femmes, you're mistaken. It lends the site a decidedly truckstop feel, in the worst possible way.

perhaps Amazing co. would like to spear head a program to bring back miss manners. That way all of us waywerd women that have an inapropriate sense of humor can learn a better way tongue.gif

Muffy, re-read a few posts above. It's not just women. It's not just women. It's not just women. It's not just women. If you think that the Doctor finds all the uber-cheesy cyber-groping perpetrated by the gutter-bound horndogs on this bbs any less yuck than that perpetrated by the femmes, you're mistaken. It lends the site a decidedly truckstop feel, in the worst possible way.

dfa,

whats up with all the right winged morals?? not bad...lookin good!!!

bigdrink.gif

Sounds like you're just jealous no one is hitting on you. hahaha, Byotch!!

dfa,

whats up with all the right winged morals?? not bad...lookin good!!!

bigdrink.gif

Right-winged? Let's not go quite THAT far. No, it's just that the hanky-panky is cheesy-weesy, is all.

and always refering to ones self in the third person is not ummmm cheesy weezy?

some people find humor in things that others do not find amusing.

Right. Some people don't find humor in some things. Why the whining? Do you require everone on this board to find you amusing?

nope. just that some one crossed my personal line. I was informed that the only way to keep that from happening was to become more apropriate.

thus the wanton days of my youth are over (sob)

i didn't take DFA's comments to be female specific when he posted them. I do tend to agree but i also realize it's just my opinion. I'll just stay out of the fray on those threads. Mystery, not history. Not that i haven't gone further than i should've on occasion.

Actually, that's just a 3/4 scale representation of the Doctor, which he had commissioned in honor of AmazingCo, Inc's 10th anniversary. But yeah, the huge hammer and the way honed abs are right on. A man is nothing without a five-pound sledge hammer.

Funny thing, the jacket that lady is wearing is just like the one Bootsy had on in 'Standing in the Shadows of Motown'. Far out, brother.