Pub Club?

icegirl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on AlpineK, You'd probably fit in with all those uptight f**ks on Mercer Island- obviousily, you've not been to the Roanoke Tavern, the oldest business on Mercer Island and not uptight at all. More like a very rustic clubhouse kind of place, with the Scrolling Oly beer signs and pickled eggs for sale-

But, what does everyone else think? We did north of the ship canal last week- Downtown? or a foray to poverty rock to drink up at the Roanoke?

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I am working on moving into a new place. Once I am settled and all I want to guzzle beers
[big Drink]

New place - Osama type cave with chipped sport routes on walls, beer cellar, grow op and cave bear skin rug near fireplace.

Don't believe Icegirlie. She didn't show up last time. Many of us were hoping to meet a new friend. Maybe she looked through the window at that Latona place, saw that plastic climbing wall game and split. Don't believe Icegirlie. She didn't show up last time.

- Dwayner