Beacon: Opdycke Moving Party...

JosephH

Jim's house has been sold and he has until the end of the month to find a new home and vacate the current one. He'll need help like the last time so we'll probably need to organize renting a truck and doing a moving party. He'll let us know when he finds a new place...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool - i have a pretty big truck too and can fit a lot of shit into the bed and cab - gonna be gone to the valley for the last week of this month though, so hopefully he'll be moving in the next 2 weeks

Jim has found a new abode in a Tabor Hill basement apartment - tentatively thinking about a Sunday 5/24 move date, but if enough folks could get together after work on, say Thursday 5/21, we wouldn't have to burn up a weekend day doing this.

Jim said he's attempting to downsize some - we'll see, but at least he's trying...

naw, moof (seann of homemade russian aider fame) - geoff went down w/ my boy mike this past week and did wa column and somesuch...
Yeah, he asked me to go and I really wished I would have but have been to busy working, which is a good thing. I aint been getting any climbing in but hope to get out tomorrow.

So any word on what day the big move for Jim will be?

wish i could - if my children were older i was sell them to you as temporary slaves for the evenign, but at the moment they're more liabilities than anything :)

will be thinking of ya'll on that interminable drive though...then falling asleep at the wheel :P

Bump, we could use 4-5 folks to really get it done fast...
So, is there an official day and time yet?

Wed eve is open for me now, but I may end up working. Thursday is open most of the day but I might actually climb for a change, what a concept. Thur evening is still open though.

Just let me know and remind me of the address and I can let you know the day of, maybe the night before.