this sucks!

Bronco

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really want to get back on his "shit list" dontcha

what did i do?!?!? iain made a joke and i laughed at it!!! sheeesh.

actually though, it was kind of fun to be on his shitlist.

edit: i'm not laughing at him being hacked, that shouldn't happen to anyone.

Edited by gregm

how does adamson know it was muslims? just curious (not spraying).

I know it was hacked by muslim excrements because they inserted a new default page saying so. I inserted the latest front page and it has been hacked out more than 6 times already. Much of the photos and some of the web pages have also been deleted etc.

Fucking pansy ass raghead cyber terrorists. Cut their balls off and give them all columbian neck ties. madgo_ron.gif

Well, there's certainly no way anyone but Muslims could have hacked his website and said it was Muslims.

You guys give Scotland Yard a run for their money with your crack detective work! Nice job!

Well it *seems* you know more than I do retard. Why dont you tell us all the inside info? Oh wait you dont know what you are talking about. Figures. Why dont you get your sorry bolt clipping ass back to another thread that has something to do with your end of climbing? That's clipping bolts and being a pussy. Oh wait that's not necessary because the petzl catalogs and 99 cent style how to sport climb books cover your spectrum of climbing experience and knowledge smirk.gif

Either way it's not my site.

Well, that was not a bad retort, Ray. While you avoided the usual death threats, which have become a bit cliched, you maybe tried to address too many points at once, with the overall result being somewhat scattered and lacking in focus. If not for the scattershot approach and its resulting lack of coherence, you would have landed a solid B-, however, DFA is going to have to knock you down to a C. Sorry, buddy! A little more care in the final editing process next time and you'll be right back on track!

snaf.gif

"sleep with one eye open

gripping your pillow tight

exit light

enter night

take my hand

we're off to never-never land"

Do you think Metallica started to sell out with the "black album", or would you say that they didn't slide until subsequent releases? Because honestly, DFA thought they were slippin' when 'Enter Sandman' hit the Top 40 and cheerleaders were singing it at school.

Metal up your ass! rockband.gif