Out of control dogs at the Coulee

LUCKY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all know that a couple of weeks ago, a dog went over one of the cliffs and, as of last info, was on the way to the vet to be put down?

I was there when this happened, watched the whole thing and helped in the rescue. The dog was blind and very old.

It was wandering in the Red M&Ms vicinity. It took a wrong step and slid down a bit towards the lower cliffs. A few people tried to call to the dog to walk uphill from the cliff, but it kept stepping backwards in fear and confusion. Eventually it slipped again and went over the edge.

Broke both legs at least. Put down at the vet in Quincy.

Edited by joshb

I bought a dog the other day. I named him Stay. It's fun to call him. "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane. Now he just ignores me and keeps typing. He's an East German Shepherd.

I got a new dog. He's a paranoid retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw him.

I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes. They had little pictures of cats on them. Then I took one out and he ran around in circles.

I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.

I took my dog for a walk, all the way from New York to Florida. I said to him "There, now you're done."

The other day, I was walking my dog around my building, on the ledge. Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Steven Wright

(sorry, this thread just reminded me of the first joke...) ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...