One fix for seattle needed

glassgowkiss

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Lenin was a murderous, syphilitic, megalomaniacal sociopath. The presence of that statue in Fremont says nothing to the contrary - explicitly or implicitly.

There is more than one way to interpret that statue in that location in 2014

I am sure neo-nazis could argue the same way, that a statue of Hitler could be interpreted the same way, so let's put it up as well.

You are right - a statue of Hitler would never ever fly, and we both know the reason for that.

The statue of Lenin can be viewed in a variety of ways. I like to look at it as a trophy of conquest. We won. The commie bogey man is no more. See? This symbol of communist authority, the cult of personality, it's here, powerless, a reminder of a sad chapter in history. Sayonara mother fucker.

stalingrad sure would contradict that dip-tard notion :)

I'd say a cold winter and lend-lease had more to do with it than this fantasy of a perfect political system you and Prole seem so enamored with. Especially since Stalin was killin his own faster than even the Germans could manage. Gotta love the 100-year handjob you & the American Left have been giving the old Bolsheviks though. Fortunately for the rest of us, you're not very good at it. :)