And Now For Something Really Important!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PP, interesting. What I've noticed about women these days, is that young girls are bigger and burlier, and after about 25 years of age they are fat. There are more fat women around now then I can ever remember. I hear on the news that this is becoming a trend and women are okay with it. I find fat people disgusting...sorry folks, just callin' it like I see it.

i see that trend too...many of my ex's are all of the sudden chunky...like unhealthy chunky...i think they are just being told they dont have to be attractive 'for no man' so they jsut let themselves go...good luck huneys... hellno3d.gif i dont need a super skinny chick...but she's gotta at least be healthy! no more mickey D's! cheeburga_ron.giffruit.gif

Hey guys the survey didn't say centerfolds were becoming fat; it said they were more androgynous! Big difference! Kinda like climbing! Look at the poster boy climbers of the past. E.g. E. Comici (sp?) or J. Long standing below the Nose. The compare these studs to thin boy climbers of today. As far women: give me the curves any day. bigdrink.gif

PP who is getting balder and fatter by the minute mad.gif