aarrggg

allthumbs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

college degree (even in progress) is a big help on your resume.

then why doens't everyone get one...there is Affirmative Action...it should be easier to get into school for them ( see i brought it back on topic)... minorities get soo much more financia aid (as well is impoversihed people) my dad makes to much for me to get any financial aid...even though he doesn't give me a damn dime...so...what is the excuse...if you know you need a degree...then why not get one? lazyness!?!?! i think so...

i find it difficult to believe that you liberals cant admit that things are not as bad as they seem...poeple just want it easy...you think during hte depression it was any easier? hell no...but people made do...things are fucking easy now...and you still want your ass wiped for you... geta job andwork hard...you think a 9-5 job is hard work!?!? seriosuly...i work that much while i am at school...and i make plenty and it is not cause i am white, or priveledged, it is cause i dont make excuses for myself...i either get it done or dont... i have no pity for people who ask for it... life is not hard...especially if you live in this great country...so get over it and get a job and quit whining! moon.gif

sure write me off as stupid...that is always your answer when you cant refute a point... good debate skillz...young and stupid...what do you call people doing nothing while the checks are rollin in? spry and opportunistic? get over it...if the best you can do is namecalling i dont need it...

as for the crack...nah! just bored at work...haven't had to sit in an office for quite sometime...so it takes a bit of gettin used to...

Damn, you've pretty much stated and restated the exact same shit about ten times now, i.e. you're in college, you're working a crappy job, no one's helping you out, etc. etc. etc. Looking for some validation, perhaps? Someone to pat you on the back? Or how about a cookie?

We get it, you're a hard worker. Congratulations. Now be proud of yourself and show it by not flogging us over the head with what an overacheiver you are.

snaf.gif

BooHoohoo you hurt my feeling. Waaaaa WAAAAAAAAA! You dork. By the way my affiliation with fraternal organizations is my own business.hahahahaha DFA is a dip wad butt nugget.

You're probably already keenly aware of the fantastic irony of your mocking Dr. Flash Amazing for insulting you and then proceeding to call him names, so DFA will pass on pointing it out to you.

Cue Greg and Trask's entry stage Right to spout various hackneyed vitriol ...

Damn, you've pretty much stated and restated the exact same shit about ten times now

well you guys state how much prowess you have in debating skills...but cant even refute my one point... therefore i feltit necessary to restate...and restate...and so on...so do you have an answer? or is name calling the only thing on the menues today... i wish i worked at Mickey D's... i heard they get great benefeits...