Death industries

glassgowkiss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's a bit strange that both FBI and CIA investigations of the older brother in 2011, after being tipped off by the Rooskies, turned up squat, then this. Weird.

BTW, Inspire ran an article in 2011 entitled "How to make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom" - so even radical jihadists get a kick out of the mom thing.

It seems that visitation to that site by the bombers = radicalization. It could just mean "Thanks for the bomb making tips", however.

You are a typical fox "news" listener- incapable of formulating an original thought.

Says the guy who still thinks "your mom" is still a funny retort - beyond the 7th grade, and repeated thousands of times.

Well, I have to reply in a manner YOU can actually comprehend. Most of the points and ideas people are posting here, go right over your head.

Well, I have to reply in a manner YOU can actually comprehend. Most of the points and ideas people are posting here, go right over your head.

Says the guy whose IQ falls 2 standard deviations below the mean.

wow, I am impressed with with your vocabulary- whom did you ask to write that?

Says the guy whose IQ falls 2 standard deviations below the mean.

wow, I am impressed with with your vocabulary- whom did you ask to write that?

Your mom.

Like I said, right over your head!