Dictator Death Pool!

G-spotter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure Chavez will die sometime in Feb, the cancer just keeps getting worse and coming back and he's got secondary infections too.

Rebel forces are really grinding it out in Syria, Assad won't be gone till the summer.

Castro, who knows? Dude's old but still puttering around. Death could hit at any time but I figure he will live through all of 2013.

• 2 months later...

BUMP, Hugo just nbarely made it thru February, and March is gonna be tough. Still looks like Chavez will beat Fidel and Bashar to the afterlife. Getcher bets in quick.

Baby Kim in N Korea should be added to the list. Dude's spoiling for a fight, Rodman just coverted op'ed him, an assassin may be next.

I dibs King Abdullah of Saudia Arabia as the 1'st dictator to check out, by a nose.

Possible replacement below.

the-dictator-image-3-396000751.jpg

Chavez was voted into an office titled "President", and has not killed any of his citizens. Which makes him a President and not a dictator. If he were to order the summary executions of some of them I could see changing that title. Would you call him Dictator if he was murdering his citizens without trial?

Hmmmm

Now here's a "President" that has personally ordered the summary executions without trial or due process of 4 of his citizens so far that we know of. LONG MAY THE GREAT MAN LIVE!! (they have hired people to monitor this kind of post)

397498686_dictator_obama_xlarge.jpeg

DISARM THE PEOPLE!!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AND NO NEED FOR WEAPONRY!!

Now here's a "President" that has personally ordered the summary executions without trial or due process of 4 of his citizens so far that we know of. LONG MAY THE GREAT MAN LIVE!! (they have hired people to monitor this kind of post)

397498686_dictator_obama_xlarge.jpeg

DISARM THE PEOPLE!!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AND NO NEED FOR WEAPONRY!!

lol, you're my favorite retard

Silvino Bustillos, a retired Venezuelan air force colonel and former senior judge in the armed forces FAN judicial system.

London 31.10.05 | The man in the picture above, Silvino Bustillos, is missing. A source with Venezuela's Division of Military Intelligence (DIM) leaked the information about Bustillos’ assassination to Manuel Isidro Molina on Sunday 31 October 2004. Exactly one year has come to pass and Bustillos is yet to appear or make contact with his family after one year.

Some days ago Venezuelan defenders of human rights provided the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights with an exquisitely detailed account of the "thousands of forced disappearances, tens of thousands of unsolved murders, soaring mortality rate among the ill-treated prison population, continued attacks against journalists, increasing persecution of Human Rights defenders, complete obliteration of the country's judicial system, and multiple threats against freedom of expression" (sic).

Yesterday the Post published an editorial, shedding light about the particular case of Carlos Ayala, citing:

One conspicuous victim of this phenomenon is Carlos Ayala, who testified before the commission about the growing threat to journalists and press freedom. One of the most respected human rights lawyers in Latin America, Mr. Ayala is a former president of the Inter-American Commission as well as the Andean Commission of Jurists. When dissident military leaders tried to stage a coup against Mr. Chavez in April 2002, Mr. Ayala not only denounced the plot, which eventually failed, but intervened with police to free a militant pro-Chavez legislator. Yet, last April, after he brought human rights cases against the Chavez government, prosecutors announced that they had opened a criminal investigation against Mr. Ayala for allegedly supporting the coup. Charges are still pending.

6.000 Venezuelans have been executed during Hugo Chavez's tenure

Here, innocent people flee from the Non-Dictator Hugo Chavez, as his supporters open fire on peaceful demonstrators: (I tried to find some dead kids, since I know you love them, but alas)

130104054935-05-hugo-chavez-gallery-horizontal-gallery.jpg

And here is non-Dictator Hugo Chavez embracing his "ideological brother"

130104055317-08-hugo-chavez-gallery-horizontal-gallery.jpg

You sure know how to pick 'em, Bill!

Oh you fact checkers are hopeless, what use is flimsy truth when faced with faith based political belief? You know, it just feeeels like Obama is a murderous dictator, so lets put a Hitler mustache on him and stand around outside the post office and talk about how bad its going to get. :rolleyes:

Silly rabbit, I'm talking prediction, not repeating a news report. 5K called for Assad on 4/15/13. True, Dru originally called a fuzzy February date for Chavez, and stirred this thread up with his late in the game reassessment, but his closest competitor was Ivan with a 4/20 prediction for Chavez, and by the Price Is Right rules he called, he has gone over the price.

Silly rabbit, I'm talking prediction, not repeating a news report. 5K called for Assad on 4/15/13. True, Dru originally called a fuzzy February date for Chavez, and stirred this thread up with his late in the game reassessment, but his closest competitor was Ivan with a 4/20 prediction for Chavez, and by the Price Is Right rules he called, he has gone over the price.

Assad has proven to be a resilient bastard.