WELCOME BACK! PLEASE READ

gapertimmy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes change is good for its own sake. Great job!

One complaint: the text is larger than optimally readable, and WinIE6 can't change the size. I was a big fan of the old board's compactness (only thing better than pointless spray is efficient pointless spray).

Do you have a css text declaration with the font-size property set in px units? That usually allows only MacIE5 to resize text.

Arlen

Can we get a Todays Active threads that shows the active threads of the last 24 hours, not just the most recent posts, please.

It's already there at the bottom of the Main Index. You can view posts from the last 24 hours, 48 hours, or 7 days (so you can see if anybody missed any Page Tops).

ok, this is not as interesting as new graemlins, but what about Today's Active Topics? The problem with "Last 24 hours posts"is that if a topic is active, it shows up a bunch of times, pushing others down the list; Today's Active Topics was great, with basically a list of what people were talking about and the first line of the latest post. Or am I missing something in the custom configurations that would let me see screen out all but the latest post for each topic in "24 hours" confused.gif

Being a not so computer savvy idiota, I think this new board bites, not easy to use not easy to view, a lot less tuned into reality of viewing and spewing.

Sure if you're a geeking computer head, maybe it's exciting... but I'm betting you will be getting less hits, less posts, less good information as the CC.com becomes a little club clique...see you at a pub club, maybe, but I'm sure not going to try and distill useful information anymore on such a difficult to navigate site. Waste of effort and how do you find the latest posts? Later, debators. confused.gif

WOW things are a bit more difficult to actually read. We are almost just overloaded with stuff on the page. Options are great and all, but simple is good. or maybe i just got used to the old one, and just need to spend a bit of time getting used to the new layout.

and, i have been out for awhile, and now that I am back, i got demoted mad.gif back down to a lurker. I worked long and hard on my 100+ posts... oh well, back to work. fruit.gif