Art Idea - Piss Muhammad

akhalteke

I am going to create the "Piss Muhammad." The piece will not be complete after dropping the boy humping pederast into a large vat of urine collected solely from transgendered individuals but rather when the neanderthal Muslims attempt to kill every American within their women hating, boy humping grasps because their sensitive boy humping feelings got hurt.

I anticipate a large following and an international spectacle. What do you think? I am looking for investors. This thing is going to be big; likely 30 meters tall (that's a lot of tranny piss). Any takers?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the next person with balls has stepped up to the plate to accept your challenge and it's a Frenchman. The offices having been firebombed last time they did something similar.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/french-magazine-charlie-hebdo-to-publish-mohammed-cartoons/story-fnd134gw-1226476950221

Charliehebdo.jpg

I have not gotten a view of the originals yet, the web site hosting them has been down due to extraordinary heavy traffic.... imagine.

It's way fucking better to riot over the WTO or over your hockey team losing than it is over religion. Right?

I suppose it is pretty ridiculous to riot period; unless you do it in someone else's country. Why fuck up your own shit. I have never understood that.

or shoot people in a church. or blow up federal buildings, because you hate the government. or go into a movie theater and blast people away for no reason whatsoever. I don't think we have a perfect record either.

It's way fucking better to riot over the WTO or over your hockey team losing than it is over religion. Right?

I suppose it is pretty ridiculous to riot period; unless you do it in someone else's country. Why fuck up your own shit. I have never understood that.

or shoot people in a church. or blow up federal buildings, because you hate the government. or go into a movie theater and blast people away for no reason whatsoever. I don't think we have a perfect record either.

We sure don't have a perfect record, but we're sure better than Libya

We have a problem with mass shootings (there's about 20 a year), but overall violent crime in our country has gone down, and it's pretty unlikely you'll get shot at one of these crimes. I'm pretty sure it's a lot more dangerous to be in Libya or Egypt right now.

We have a problem with mass shootings (there's about 20 a year), but overall violent crime in our country has gone down, and it's pretty unlikely you'll get shot at one of these crimes. I'm pretty sure it's a lot more dangerous to be in Libya or Egypt right now.

would fucking hope so! however you pretty much have no chance of getting shot in western europe. yes, you have to be careful everywhere, muggings, robbery and assault happen even in small communities like Bellingham. And saying it's better then in Libya- that is setting bar pretty low.

Also it depends how you define "mass shootings". If you take into consideration all the drive by shootings, that also kill general population that number will go into hundreds. I think there is about 1000 people a year killed by firearms in the US (that includes accidental shootings).

Yep, I suppose it wont be long before we are shooting RPG's at other nations' embassies and murdering their ambassadors with automatic weapons because of a cartoon of Jesus. Oh wait, that will never happen.

I don't know why you live here if you loathe it so much.

Yep, I suppose it wont be long before we are shooting RPG's at other nations' embassies and murdering their ambassadors with automatic weapons because of a cartoon of Jesus. Oh wait, that will never happen.

I don't know why you live here if you loathe it so much.

I don't loathe living here, but I am pointing out the hypocrisy of pointing fingers at others, while we also have shit stinking in our backyard. Anyway- I doubt attack in Benghazi had anything to do with the film, but looks more like soviet retaliation for kicking russians out of Libya. It was too coordinated and too precise to be random.