I am an elitist prick

glassgowkiss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGK is pissed because his video lost the contest. Since he thinks it was great, he needs to slag those who voted against him.

If his penis lost the dick-measuring contest, he'd bag on all the fags who only like big dicks. Same thing.

No, I talked to a couple of people. The video did not make it, because it it was about female riders. Yes, it's hard to cater a story line to a 15 year old, who thinks cartoons are great. I opened a couple of issues of "Dirt" mag- it's way worst then climbing press of the 80's. There is one picture of a woman riding. Not a single picture of a woman in any of the hundreds of adds. Maybe nascar or dirt bike scene are only few sports more sexist then DH biking. Watched 2 women doing Crabapple hits in Whistler, along with the guys, one of the m busting table tops equal to any guy out there. Do you even hear about it? it's a bro-bra industry, kind of stupid nevertheless if you limit your customer base to 45% of the population.

No, it's not the point of my rant. The point is, that any activity where a fat fuck can do ok is not a real sport. Yes, aid climbing is not a sport either- same principle.

I can tell you this is the case around here. DH'ers here tend to be young rich kid pissants with a penchant for misogyny.

wow, we agreed on something! a start!

Dabbled into the whole down hill biking for the past couple of years. And this is what occurred to me while carrying a heavy pack, while working on video project. DH biking is filled with lazy punk ass teens, it's a "sport" based upon skill only. Anyone can get down, no matter in what style, but point that bike down the hill and you are going (even if you brake hard and go slow). Yes, you can brake bones if you go fast. Well, with climbing it is the opposite- if you don't have the juice, you are not getting up.

I watched your vid. I was not going to log on to vote. I liked the part about the broken bones and the doctor stuff because it is a part of the biking. Kinda like fighting your job to go climbing more.