wtf is is going on with the weather?

glassgowkiss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a tough guy, i'll give him about 30 seconds in an average bar fight in poland.

I went drinking with a bunch of polish friends recently. I've never seen anyone drink vodka out of full-sized water glasses before. Hardcore.

water_glass.jpg

looks like a tough guy, i'll give him about 30 seconds in an average bar fight in poland.

I went drinking with a bunch of polish friends recently. I've never seen anyone drink vodka out of full-sized water glasses before. Hardcore.

No, everclear would be better, vodka out of a normal glass- a normal tool for an average party. Nothing hardcore about it.

No, everclear would be better, vodka out of a normal glass- a normal tool for an average party. Nothing hardcore about it.

Yeah, but they ended up hanging out with some really ugly women. Vodka goggles are a terrible thing to behold.

Vodovka? Come on, guys, he is british. Abbot Ale - as good as it gets! :)

Vodovka? Come on, guys, he is british. Abbot Ale - as good as it gets! :)

There is no british: he is either english, welsh or scottish.

ARTHUR: How do you do, good lady. I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?

WOMAN: King of the who?

ARTHUR: The Britons.

WOMAN: Who are the Britons?

ARTHUR: Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.

WOMAN: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Edited by glassgowkiss

My only experience with everclear was in a renowned Frenchtown Montana establishment some years back. The bartender and I were rolling dice for shots and I "won" a couple times... The entertainment was really good and I had a great time until I had to get from that place to where I was couch surfing...

I've always been a light weight when it comes to serious drinking...

d