what happened to good ole mad dog 20/20?

powderhound

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-04-24/teen-hand-sanitizer-drunk/54501498/1?csp=34news

"Some of the teens used salt to separate the alcohol from the sanitizer, making a potent drink similar to a shot of hard liquor. Distillation instructions can be found on the Internet."

real smart ones...

Lower the drinking age.

Raise the driving age.

Lower the drinking age.

Raise the driving age.

learning how to drink before you have access to a car is so important, thankfully I started early, otherwise I might've wrapped my parents car around a tree, or at the very least gotten a DUI.

drinking age at 16, driving at 18. needs to happen.

oh, and the fact that I can purchase a firearm, drive a 5000 pound car at 80 miles an hour, vote, and go kill people in the middle east, while still not being able to legally drink a beer is ridiculous.

that and the fact that the cop that gave me an MIP (blew a 0.000) told me that they didn't care as long as we were drinking in the dorms makes me hate america (or at least the bozeman police force).

Lower the drinking age.

Raise the driving age.

learning how to drink before you have access to a car is so important, thankfully I started early, otherwise I might've wrapped my parents car around a tree, or at the very least gotten a DUI.

drinking age at 16, driving at 18. needs to happen.

beer 16

hard liquor 18

driving 21

most sub-21 types still need to get to school n' work though, eh?

heard about a recent study too that looked at states that recently created different classes of drivers licenses, essentially making teens wait to drive at night, w/ others in the car, etc. the results of hte study showed a decline in fatalites for the teens, but a corresponding increase (exactly the same size as the decrease for the younger drivers) in the "adult" drivers - would seem to indicate then that getting old doesn't make you smarter, just having some scary expereinces and being forced to grow up or die.

most sub-21 types still need to get to school n' work though, eh?

heard about a recent study too that looked at states that recently created different classes of drivers licenses, essentially making teens wait to drive at night, w/ others in the car, etc. the results of hte study showed a decline in fatalites for the teens, but a corresponding increase (exactly the same size as the decrease for the younger drivers) in the "adult" drivers - would seem to indicate then that getting old doesn't make you smarter, just having some scary expereinces and being forced to grow up or die.

bike

take a bus

walk

bike

take a bus

walk

thought you resented the state telling you how to live your life? :)

IF such a scheme resutled in fewer deaths, maybe it's worth the loss of freedom - seems just daft if it only defers deaths...

Leave it up to a vote then. Those between 18 and 21 decide if they'd prefer to drink or drive. Tyranny of the majority, yeah, but fuck, I'd bet they vote for beer.

It would be awesome if we let people get drunk and buy guns but not drive a car sober. GOOD THINKING!

that's how they do it in Euroland, and aren't all libtards supposed to love everything about Euroland, Robbie?

I thought you couldn't buy guns in Euroland, just speedos. OMG HAVE I BEEN LIED TO????

In 2005, the Seattle City Council asked the Washington State Liquor Control Board to prohibit the sale of certain alcohol products in an impoverished "Alcohol Impact Area". Among the products sought to be banned were over two dozen beers, and six wines: Cisco, Gino's Premium Blend, MD 20/20, Night Train, Thunderbird, and Wild Irish Rose.[9] The Liquor Control Board approved these restrictions on 30 August 2006.[10] The cities of Tacoma, Washington and Spokane, Washington also followed suit in instituting "Alcohol Impact Areas" of their own following Seattle's example.