• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

quote:

Originally posted by yaya:

but then I have never understood the whole "my team won must destroy something" mentality
[Wink]

Guys like fighting with each other. The stupider the arguement the better.

that I sort of understand.. the whole mosh pit thing

[big Grin] but then were all sort of agreed to kick the shit out of each other for no reason at all [big Grin] I just don't get the whole team spirit/violence thing (shrug) [Wink]

And Coug fans, I don't want to hear any crying about how you could have won if Gesser hadn't been crushed under the wheels of the Dawg Team. Face it, that guy is fragile, just like the team he tried to lead. Too bad that highly regarded WSU O-line couldn't protect him. Bow down to the mighty Dawg.

Dawg dawg, diggy diggy, dawg dawg, diggy dawg dawg......WOOF!

Hey, the Huskies did you a favor. Now there's no chance of embarassing yourselves (and our state) in a national championship game.

First, I didn't care who won, but WSU was robbed. That had to be one of the worst calls to end a game. The throw was a forward pass and should have been ruled incomplete. It is sad when officials decide the game rather than the players.

nolanr, your worries were warranted in the CWU - UCD game. [Frown]