Q for serious sprayers

chucK

How long is between when you drag your sorry ass out of bed and your on the box checking out CC.com? What's the usual amount of time elapsed before posting some spray?

Does it take precedence over:

that morning dump?

coffee?

shower?

breakfast?

going to work?

gettting something done at work?

[Razz]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, DFA will second Dru's assertion that it trumps work. So much so, in fact, that DFA took the Internet Explorer icon off of the Quick Launch tray yesterday so he wouldn't be so fucking compulsive about this joint. So we're trying a quick morning check-in followed by some actual work today.

Fuckin' addictive-ass internet. [Mad]

After shower, during coffee.

Unlike many of you, I don't have the luxury of using my employer's time to surf the Net.

There have been times I've tried to read the whole day's postings after I've been at work all day, and just so you know how much of time you are wasting, it generally take a full hour to read. I don't do it very often, but it's good to know what a time-suck it can be.

I usualy don't turn on untill after shower kids are fed and off to school. No one realy posts until after 8 anway, so I try to get as much as possible done before that time [big Grin] If I am realy good and bussy I can hold off until 9 or even 10 [big Grin] I can manage my day between the ebbs and flows off cc.com. I can make a "most active times" flow chart for you if you want [Wink]