HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NASTIA!!!

sobo

WTF is wrong with you people!!!??? We're so close to pushing this to 4 pages before midnight, while it's still Nastia's birthday!!! Where are your souls, peeople!!!??? Uncage them now, for the love of Dog!

WE DID IT!!!1

Edited by sobo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to make one more Planet Killer

Please define the Planet Killer. What's in it?

I've taken TTK's basic recipe here, and made some substitutions...

My variation on the line adds a 1/4 shot of Grenadine (for a pleasing change of color), replaces the lemon juice with Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice (cuz it's easier), and adds a half-shot of mango juice (for a more tropical flavor). I've taken Stephen's suggestion of the Appleton Estates Jamaican rum for the amber, and bumped up the dosage from 1 shot to 1.5 shots, and I eliminated the 1/2 shot Whaler's dark rum floater. I top it off with a half-ring of pineapple and a maraschino cherry speared on a cocktail toothpick. I know, I know, it sounds a little frou-frou on the garnish, but it makes for a lovely presentation. At least I skipped the little umbrella. The ladies love 'em...

PlanetKiller_Cocktail.jpg

Hey, someone's still awake out there! Can I get a "Hallelujah!"?

Looks great :hcluv: , a bit on a sweet side, no?
Not really - more tart than sweet. It's the lime juice. Even though it's sweetened, it still makes for a damned piquant drink. :P

I am a Bloody Mary person though :)
Now why am I am not surprised by that... :smirk:

I've taken TTK's basic recipe here, and made some substitutions...
Hmmm, and here I thought Pat is watching his waistline :rolleyes:
From what Pat tells me, he fixes and mixes, but nixes the elixirs... If only my constitution were made of such iron... :rolleyes:

Not at all! Feeling grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat and standing tall this morning! :)

'Course, I got up only a little over an hour ago... :whistle:

Making me some French toast and fried 'tatoes fer breffast right now. And a Bloody Mary. This here one's fer you, Nastia! :brew:

So can anyone tell me what kind of a jacket I use on Reiniere?

Vita! Is that you? I like your avatar name! You should introduce yourself to the "spraylords" here!

So Nastia, is this your kalifornikan friend with the supernatural affinity for hidden ditches?

Welcome, Vita! We've heard so much about you. :)

Love the avatar pic, BTW. There's more than a few people on this board that could use a new Care Bear.. ;)

who are spray lords? what do they spray?

Looks like it is time for the Introductory Course. I wonder if Sobo or Ivan can volunteer :) .

1) Spraylords are anyone with more than 10,000 posts. Doesn't matter if it's good beta or total shit.

2) Bile, generally...

Better late than never, add me to the list of well wishers. I hope you celebrated in typical Russian fashion!

Thanks Bill! :kisss:

Nah, I went ice climbing. How typical that can be? :)

RIGHT ON, GIRL!! Happy Birthday! :wave:

I wish we lived closer! Not many girls her in the Interior to go on epic adventures with. Oh well... I can do epic solo.