HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NASTIA!!!

sobo

I just wanted to take this opportunity to ask all of you SprayLords to take a few moments out of your tirades here in Spray to wish Anastasia, aka Nastia, aka mitochondria100, aka The EpicMonger a very happy birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Nastia! :wave:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And coming back to the reality, after getting my car extracted from the Hyalite.
ANOTHER epic!!!?? Jeebus, girl, don't you ever give it a rest??

Seriously, hope you weren't hurt, and if you were, that it wasn't too bad and you're all better now.

That road looks incredibly icy, and it also looks like someone did a burn-out in front of your rig.

So is there going to be a glorious TR about your escapades in Hyalite coming soon??

The "burn-out" was from the shovelling efforts of locals but made my rig to helplessly sink even more. But then again, according to John Freih, one can drive a golf cart up the main fork! Would certainly try that next time, Golf cart my ass :grin:!

No TR, Paul. Just a cragging trip, and with no epics - and as such, too boring, right :) ?