Government IS Force, Violence, and Murder.

VultureVision

The government is a psychopathic murderer. It uses force to take what it wants, and enforces the desires of the few onto the majority. And by the way, you're not allowed to kidnap, torture, and murder, but the government allows itself to do so - legally! The U.S. government attracts a cold-hearted few to the eye of the political pyramaid, from which they engineer ice-cold calculation to take give the government more power, always rendering you more helpless than you were a moment before. The government wants to make decisions for you. Because if you had the power to make your own decisions, then you'd be a threat to the government. Take back what's yours, and do NOT support a system rooted in violence, greed, hate, and fear.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The government is a psychopathic murderer. It uses force to take what it wants, and enforces the desires of the few onto the majority. And by the way, you're not allowed to kidnap, torture, and murder, but the government allows itself to do so - legally! The U.S. government attracts a cold-hearted few to the eye of the political pyramaid, from which they engineer ice-cold calculation to take give the government more power, always rendering you more helpless than you were a moment before. The government wants to make decisions for you. Because if you had the power to make your own decisions, then you'd be a threat to the government. Take back what's yours, and do NOT support a system rooted in violence, greed, hate, and fear.

Well said!

:lmao:

Cant stand free thinkers can ya?

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm actually not entirely sure of my political stance.

If I had to choose two for myself...: Anarchy and Libertarian.

However, I combine many skeletons of thought to produce mine.

And about Ron Paul - he seems like the best "choice" out there.

He seems to be honest, experienced, and actually FOR the people.

If someone had to be elected, I think Ron Paul = best choice.

Because: Ron Paul honors your ability to make your own choices.

And, because his integrity is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Other politicians can be quite tempting to fans of soap operas.

They deliver many glamorous promises (they will never fulfill).

In summary, I prefer to elect THE AMERICAN PEOPLE to power.

But, the next best / a more realistic positioning is Ron Paul.

On another note,

The U.S. has been baptized in the shame of its past actions.

It ignores the LARGEST issues that cause mass destruction,

such as its currency, corrupt politicians, and fear-mongering..

Wars, coercion, bribery (taxation), and the list goes on...

And at the same time, the U.S. is OCD on TINY infringements.

Part of the U.S. hungers to claim responsibility -

to realize how it harms itself, by choosing knowledge.

And through the lens of knowledge, reason, and evidence,

the U.S. may repent for its sins and claim salvation.

And that's because -Integrity Is Salvation.-

(And I'm not religiously affiliated btw.)

Just some thoughts.