Fox news is a joke

kevbone

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to ever buck up and tell us all who your pick for 2013 is?

2013 LOOOOOOOL!

Let me provide a diagram for you Kevbone.

If I go to the grocery store today and pick an apple to buy, I made my pick on 12-8-2011. If I save it and eat it on 12-15-2011 I did not pick it on 12-15-2011.

Good god :wazup::crazy:

And you wonder why people think you're dumb :lmao:

Are you going to ever buck up and tell us all who your pick for 2013 is?

2013 LOOOOOOOL!

Let me provide a diagram for you Kevbone.

If I go to the grocery store today and pick an apple to buy, I made my pick on 12-8-2011. If I save it and eat it on 12-15-2011 I did not pick it on 12-15-2011.

Good god :wazup::crazy:

And you wonder why people think you're dumb :lmao:

I dont think you can be helped at this point. Re-read my posts....it is very clear what I wrote.

I want KKKKK to buck up and tell us who he thinks the next president will be (who is his PICK). Which that person will officially take office in 2013 (I believe January 20th). HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

:sleep:

I want KKKKK to buck up and tell us who he thinks the next president will be (who is his PICK).

We've covered this already: I'm voting for Zakk Wylde as a write-in candidate. SDMF's!!

Not that you'd give a damn what I think, but I saw Black Label Society last month. I really wasn't that impressed with Zakk Wylde.

I want KKKKK to buck up and tell us who he thinks the next president will be (who is his PICK).

We've covered this already: I'm voting for Zakk Wylde as a write-in candidate. SDMF's!!

Not that you'd give a damn what I think, but I saw Black Label Society last month. I really wasn't that impressed with Zakk Wylde.

I saw 'em too... in Seattle. I was drinking beers and enjoying the music rather than watching the show at that point. He's an awesome guitarist, but the band did not do that much show/entertainment-wise.