Ethics debate thread :)

chirp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the guest doesn't ask and you whine about him/her on the innernutz?

UTTER FAIL.

Get off your hobby horse about whining in the web Mr. hypocrite. 99% of your posts are whining on the web. Ok....maybe 98%. that is spray.....if you dont like the conversation then go back to the sand box and let the adults talk. :fahq:

Kitty said:

"Alf is a climbing legend and I am a worthless weekender that has spent my summer growing vegetables, volunteering and climbing. I teach Special Education to kids that have been abused so horribly that they have severe emotional distress; throw things, hit, spit and more.

I am sorry if I don't have the time to bum around the Creek and eat everyone's food and take all their gear to climb some nasty off-width. Oh wait, no I'm not. I try to live a life examined as well. I know lots of dirtbags and guys and gals making it work without making me work. So great for you guys that think he is awesome. Please leave notes to where you are so that I can direct him in your direction next time."

:lmao: Seems like she needs to learn that it takes all kinds to make the world spin in an interesting way. Good on this comment though

I try to live a life examined as well
I like the sound of that.

Anyone else hear that story of Todd Skinner and Paul Pianna making pancakes for all comers in Yosemite once? Malcolm Daly told it, seems they were at it for hours.

Who is that guy?
Um, next time you need to identify a pic like this, try this little trick...

1) position cursor anywhere on pic

2) right click

3) select "Properties"

4) read URL address and scan for name

5) voilà, answer

Works about 90% of the time, unless you're using a Mac, in which case the procedure is slightly different.

See (note highlighting...)?? http://chuvachienes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/shaun-white.jpg