• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevino

Taking Applications for Hyalite 12/2-12/4

DRep and I are going to Bozeman to climb ice (and possibly AlpineMonkey if he took friday off of work).

The itinerary:

-12/2: leave snoqualmie area early around 0400 and climb G1 or something close in the afternoon. then drink beer.

12/3: climb more ice. then drink beer.

12/4: climb more ice then drive.

DRep has to be at work at 0700 on 12/5.

We will screen applicants. Plan on climbing a bunch of WI3/4 and having a good time.

Thanks.

Edited by kevino

Really our only requirements are that you know how to climb ice and know how to drink.

You guys must drive fast if you're planning on climbing Friday :snugtop:

Enjoy. Wish I could tag along

Spotlights! We used to night climb at G1 all the time after work.

Have fun Dave.

DRep and I are going to Bozeman to climb ice (and possibly AlpineMonkey if he took friday off of work).

Out of curiosity, why are you only going to climb AlpineMonkey on Friday?