The Date swap game at cc

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Doesn't she have a page at www.southerncharms.com ?? Anna thinks she's a hottie, when in reality she's just another overused, mouthy, girl gone wild. Sorry Anna, but after 25, you ladies are on the downhill slide.

You know trask, you're really a fucking pig. You post shit everyday, and waste bandwidth with your nonsense and vile attitude. This latest attack on women about takes the cake. I'm asking you nice, why don't you just leave cc.com and be gone? Most of us don't find you funny or nice; in fact, you're a nuisance. thumbs_down.gif

trish_fox said:

trask said:

Doesn't she have a page at www.southerncharms.com ?? Anna thinks she's a hottie, when in reality she's just another overused, mouthy, girl gone wild. Sorry Anna, but after 25, you ladies are on the downhill slide.

and this post is relevent climbing info?

yellaf.gifwazzup.gifbigdrink.gif

You know trask, you're really a fucking pig. You post shit everyday, and waste bandwidth with your nonsense and vile attitude. This latest attack on women about takes the cake. I'm asking you nice, why don't you just leave cc.com and be gone? Most of us don't find you funny or nice; in fact, you're a nuisance. thumbs_down.gif

two things you should know about me..

1) i'm always a suspect and usually the culprit evils3d.gif

2) i don't play dating games

i just thought the whole thing was stupid and really really juvenille. pointing out the obvious doesn't make me surly. i'm a happy girl these days laugh.giffruit.gif

i dont wanna read about your southern family dirty secrets.

Don't insult me like that...it's Montanan dirty family secrets, get is straight! yellaf.gif

Trask, you horny little boy, I could chew you up and spit you out! Just wait till I get your address! the_finger.gif

You all say this thread sux, but yet you keep coming back for more...HARHAR The cc.com sewing circle reigns again! rolleyes.gif

Anna said:

Trask, you horny little boy, I could chew you up and spit you out! Just wait till I get your address! the_finger.gif

Anna, you slut. You couldn't handle my meat whistle. You'd beg for mercy and never be satisfied with anything less. If you're nice, I might introduce you to Mr. Happy. smileysex5.gif

minx said:

two things you should know about me..

1) i'm always a suspect and usually the culprit evils3d.gif

2) i don't play dating games

i just thought the whole thing was stupid and really really juvenille. pointing out the obvious doesn't make me surly. i'm a happy girl these days laugh.giffruit.gif

I love the mindless threads like these.

hahaha.gif

Anna, you slut.

You want me.

When and where is the Pub Club Pat? This is my Friday and I gots the next three days off! I would love to come. Haven't flown into CLASS C airspace yet although I was thinking about going into Portland with my instructor this week. As a private pilot I can legally fly into Portland by myself, but for my own sense of security, I need at least one flight into PDX with a CFI (instructor). I heard PDX is pretty crazy...vectoring you over runways at ridiculously low altitudes so that regional jets are landing underneath you as you fly over!!!!!!

Here's the skinny...I might be able to pull it off if someone comes and gets me. Very cool plan although my car is way more convenient. I have landed in Aurora and it is a very cool airport. I actually landed there on a beautifully calm night flight. I have a guy that lets me use his plane but I just started using it. I get it at a great rate cuz I know him through work. I would have to keep it parked there overnight as I think I might be a little too blasted! Very cool....I am going to present it to him if someone is willing to drive the remainder of the way. I don't know, my car seems easier but what the hell?

I'm off to go fly now!

• 10 months later...