Very powerful.

kevbone

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other reason Rob is Paul will hold all of congress to their Constitutional oath of office.
By what mechanism will this be accomplished? He'll just tell them to follow the rules and play nice?
It might just be that simple.
Is this the point where you pull out Occam's razor...?

I have read nothing to indicate he has racist skeletons. But I usually don't go on what people say (like Obama, he lost me along time ago)....only on what they do. Actions speak louder than words.

You must have not read much about him, then. Do you only get your news from youtube?

everyone else knows more about Paul than you do

You mean newsletters written by someone else TWENTY YEARS AGO, which he disavows and rejects? Libtards sure are great at beating a long dead horse. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, Paul is a kook, but he's no racist.

Ron Paul is either a liar (my pick based on his voting record) or utterly incompetent for letting someone he refuses to divulge spew racist garbage under his name for decades.

Edited by j_b

Ron Paul is either a liar (my pick based on his voting record) or utterly incompetent for letting someone (whom he refuses to name) spew racist garbage under his name for decades.

"for decades" - bullshit. 2 decades ago, for a brief period of time, which he immediately rejected. An entirely different matter - but you knew that, didn't you, comrade?

I have read nothing to indicate he has racist skeletons. But I usually don't go on what people say (like Obama, he lost me along time ago)....only on what they do. Actions speak louder than words.

You must have not read much about him, then. Do you only get your news from youtube?

everyone else knows more about Paul than you do

You mean newsletters written by someone else TWENTY YEARS AGO, which he disavows and rejects? Libtards sure are great at beating a long dead horse. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, Paul is a kook, but he's no racist.

Ron Paul is either a liar (my pick based on his voting record) or utterly incompetent for letting someone he refuses to divulge spew racist garbage under his name for decades.

Well, he is from Texas, so there is the chance he could be both a liar and incompetent. 'Kinda like W, but with a much, much worse tailor.

Bullshit, he didn't reject immediately what was spewed in his newsletter.

You claimed he let it go on for decades.

Indeed, Ron Paul has been a far right fringe cook for more than one decade.

The newsletter content in question did not continue for decades. It's only the questioning about them endlessly from propagandists like you that has continued for decades.

And the real question is who has been an extremist cook longer - Paul or j_bot.

I grew up in a libertarian household, back when Paul was on the libertarian ticket every year. I had to live surrounded by his bullshit. He was a crazy fucker back then, and he's still a crazy fucker.

"libertarians" like Ron Paul used to be openly racist, yet they eventually realized it wouldn't fly with the electorate.

I grew up in a libertarian household, back when Paul was on the libertarian ticket every year. I had to live surrounded by his bullshit. He was a crazy fucker back then, and he's still a crazy fucker.

"libertarians" like Ron Paul used to be openly racist, yet they eventually realized it wouldn't fly with the electorate.

Tell us about Mexicans again, j_bot. Then lecture about "racists" again.