This is what Democracy Looks Like

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaddaya say about a guy who's idea of 'funny' is to rework an already suck one liner, then 'boost' it with a self referential ROFL?

Still reading my posts despite claims to be "done"... you are so full of shit, but no surprises there.

Why don't you go back to impressing us with all your "work" for the ACLU, how "smart" you are and all you "do" for us. We are sooo impressed.

On a side note...the ad banner on this page right now is "Thai Love dot com". WTF OLY?!!

I see "Garmin". Apparently, personalization software is choosing the banner to display...

Will deleting my cookies help? That seems to fix everything but the kitchen sink these days.

I run into a lot of folks who keep their eyes peeled for just this kind of anomalous behavior so they can then paint the whole movement with it. These folks also tend to climb on the Weird Wagon - Truthing, Birthing, n Bitching...but they can be counted on to never do anything substantive in those efforts, either.

It's all just a justification for doing lots of whining while sitting on their asses doing fuck all about anything.

And that's a good thing: the rest of the folks in the movement don't have to listen to these kooks go on and on about their Psychotic Episode of the Week. Life is WAY easier without them in the room.

Edited by tvashtarkatena