• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

My apologies Cavemen, I don't mean to put words in your mouth.

No problem but next thing you know Dr Fart Amoron or Sexual Buttnugget will use it as a quote
[Roll Eyes]
Dr. Fart Amoron....Boy that's clever.

Doesn't your idiocy sometimes get a little annoying? Come on.... You must be annoyed by now.

Just to set the record straight, I have no need to quote you; you've already shoved your foot so far down your throat that it all comes out garbled anyway. Not that it matters; garbled is better than the hateful shit that you've posted in the past, with the mediators having to erase you so they don't have a lawsuit on their hands.

Ah crap. I could go on, but why bother? I'm dealing with a caveman, after all....

quote:

Originally posted by Off White:

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

For the Bush administration to suggest that we should attack Iraq because they "gassed their own people" is totally bogus.

You are an idiot for taking my statements out of context like that. It's merely an example of his will and desperation.

Work on your reading comprehension Cpt. Flamethrower: unless you are a member of the Bush administration I in no way stated that it was your suggestion. All I did was use a snippet of one of your brief posts as a springboard for my own spray. I know it
always
pisses you off, but I just can't help myself.
[laf]
No harm intended though.[/QB]

Yeah but you make it like I am saying that or someone actually did. It aint true.