Did the goon-squad "silence" j_bot?

E-rock

I've been out, you know, doing stuff (and occasionally posting filth so offensive that it gets deleted), so I'm just curious. I want to know if our "efforts" have worked? If so, sweet. If not, well, I didn't really see how it would work in the way he seemed to think it would anyway.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out, you know, doing stuff (and occasionally posting filth so offensive that it gets deleted), so I'm just curious. I want to know if our "efforts" have worked? If so, sweet. If not, well, I didn't really see how it would work in the way he seemed to think it would anyway.

He must have quit his government job that allowed all that free time to post those important things here and become gainfully employed in some real job one possibility I can think off....

...of course, there are many other possibilities:

Loony_Bin.jpg

That sack of fuck is a Government Employee and say the shit he does? JHC! I got one thing to say: Ass-fuck-shit. That is the new image that I will see whenever I see any other post of his (God forbid)

LOL, Scott, I wasn't trolling I swear! I make this shit up, I don't know - I was just tossing it out ....LOL!!!!! :lmao: and that's a cartoon pic of what I suspect he looks like, not an actual representation of a "sack of fuck"... ROTFLMAO, he's too chicken shit to let anyone know his real name or picture. Probably doesn't even climb, all he does around here is argue politics. Funny stuff..."sack of fuck" heh heh..! Jbot should use that as his sig line!

i came to pee on everyone.

Than as you know had you bothered to have read a single jbot post, you need to start out with a personal attack on the "regressive loon" or regressive shill" you are replying too. Man, wheres the kid when these important lessons need to be handed out? :lmao:

That sack of fuck is a Government Employee and say the shit he does? JHC! I got one thing to say: Ass-fuck-shit. That is the new image that I will see whenever I see any other post of his (God forbid)

LOL, Scott, I wasn't trolling I swear! I make this shit up, I don't know - I was just tossing it out ....LOL!!!!! :lmao: and that's a cartoon pic of what I suspect he looks like, not an actual representation of a "sack of fuck"... ROTFLMAO, he's too chicken shit to let anyone know his real name or picture. Probably doesn't even climb, all he does around here is argue politics. Funny stuff..."sack of fuck" heh heh..! Jbot should use that as his sig line!

So in other words what you're saying is, you like bukkake?