kashmir

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by kashmir:

well as a fairly infrequent visitor to this website Iam surprised everyone hasent started a dating service through cascadeclimbers.

The primary problem with this concept that I see is that there are all of 10 MAX female members and an infinite number of males. That's pretty darned good odds for the gals and those embracing alternative lifestyles, but piss poor odds for the masses.

quote:

Originally posted by Thinker:

quote:

well as a fairly infrequent visitor to this website Iam surprised everyone hasent started a dating service through cascadeclimbers.

The primary problem with this concept that I see is that there are all of 10 MAX female members and an infinite number of males. That's pretty darned good odds for the gals and those embracing alternative lifestyles, but piss poor odds for the masses.

youre not fully out of luck, maybe WA state will legalize polyandry. cause it soundslike its that or [sNAFFLEHOUND] s for ya.

[ 09-04-2002, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

quote:

youre not fully out of luck, maybe WA state will legalize polyandry. cause it soundslike its that or
[sNAFFLEHOUND]
s for ya.

for the record, I got a steady cutie.....and she climbs 5.10

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

quote:

youre not fully out of luck, maybe WA state will legalize polyandry. cause it soundslike its that or
[sNAFFLEHOUND]
s for ya.

for the record, I got a steady cutie.....and she climbs 5.10

sounds more like she climbs 3.75" [Razz]

quote:

the law goddess said she'd be willing to give everyone a turn, just as long as trask can watch. or we can all fight over the one female that has joined this excellent idea. oh by the way the crux move into my bedroom is 5.5

[laf] i said no such thing, but if you want to audition for me send your personal history and climbing resume and i'll see if i can squeeze you in. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

the law goddess said she'd be willing to give everyone a turn, just as long as trask can watch. or we can all fight over the one female that has joined this excellent idea. oh by the way the crux move into my bedroom is 5.5

[laf]

i said no such thing, but if you want to audition for me send your personal history and climbing resume and i'll see if i can squeeze you in.
[Razz]
forget the others .... I'm sure I can fill your schedule [Razz]

"desperate for reliable climbing partners who can crank"

what do you mean "crank". Seems like everyone here sits too much in front of the computer, sprays endless spray (you lawsluttress included) and would have mighty hard time on-sighting 5.11 (even a sport route) or doing a WI4 pitch.

As for dating service it would have to be in the "alternative" category, since the ratio of men to women here is like 10:1. Sounds like a perfect gang-bang recepie to me [laf][laf] .

[ 09-04-2002, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: climbmachine ]

quote:

Originally posted by climbmachine:

what do you mean "crank". Seems like everyone here sits too much in front of the computer, sprays endless spray (you lawsluttress included) and would have mighty hard time on-sighting 5.11 (even a sport route) or doing a WI4 pitch...

You being the obvious exception to this rule, of course ... [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by climbmachine:

what do you mean "crank". Seems like everyone here sits too much in front of the computer, sprays endless spray (you lawsluttress included) and would have mighty hard time on-sighting 5.11 (even a sport route) or doing a WI4 pitch.

As for dating service it would have to be in the "alternative" category, since the ratio of men to women here is like 10:1. Sounds like a perfect gang-bang recepie to me
[laf][laf]

smells like Agent Orange---CPB