Killing me!

sketchfest

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE!!! Breathe already... In with the good air, out with the bad. Close your eyes and find your happy place. AWW MANN!! What am I doin' here? I'm outta here. Sorry fella, you're on your own.

(--Climb on,,,

Hey uh, how much does one o' them action suits cost anyway?

i use a sniifer from webspy.com, you can download a free month trail

then i block out websites using my firewall [geek]

its quite the sociological experiment. the affected people really want to access the sites they always use (this morning i blocked hotmail [Eek!] ) but will never gather the guts to call me and ask why it isn't working properly cuz it would be an admission of slacking!

catch22, so classic, so evil, i'm so bored.

the cache reveals quite a bit, but with this software, i sit at my desk, spray, and this little icon pops up near my clock and tells me when someone is being naughty, or surfin too much

its all customizable, pretty freaking sweet.... ohh the things you can learn about people, scary shit

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

you install internet usage monitors on your work's network, watch what people are surfing, see who's naughty and who's nice, and then block websites accordingly
[laf]

The irony of this situation kills me!
[laf]
very true, but he who holds the keys can do whatver the fuck he wants to!!!!! [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

very true, but he who holds the keys can do whatver the fuck he wants to!!!!!
[laf]

For your personal safety, I hope you've got all the sharp tools locked up in a shed!

Better yet, put your team of trained attack snaffles on high alert, and keep a supply of horsecock nearby so that when the angry mob of worker bees shows up you can club them with it while making a hasty retreat.