Pink partners

richard_noggin

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

DFA you sound a lot like Master Beta from the Climbing magazine letters column...
[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]

i.e., a hapless dickweed who likes to read his own material. Shove your stick-clip up your sport climbing ass and bite off.

Viva Danzig: [rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

DFA you sound a lot like Master Beta from the Climbing magazine letters column...
[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]

i.e., a hapless dickweed who likes to read his own material. Shove your stick-clip up your sport climbing ass and bite off.

Viva Danzig:
[rockband]
truer words were never said [big Drink]

1. DFA has been purveying his spray in the third person since long before that hack Master Beta came on the scene.

2. While a sport enthusiast, DFA does not carry or use a stick clip, therefore GregW will have to substitute another object for his Dr. Flash Amazing anal fantasies--sorry, sport!

3. Glenn Danzig is a fuckin' troll. Can you actually listen with a straight face to him singing about how he "killed your baby today?" The guy's gotta be pushin' 50 ...

4. Richard Noggin is hereby entitled to free treatments at the Amazing Clinic, as well as free admission to all AmazingCo., Inc. sponsored events. [big Drink]

[ 08-06-2002, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

1. DFA has been purveying his spray in the third person since long before that hack Master Beta came on the scene.

2. While a sport enthusiast, DFA does not carry or use a stick clip, therefore GregW will have to substitute another object for his Dr. Flash Amazing anal fantasies--sorry, sport!

3. Glenn Danzig is a fuckin' troll. Can you actually listen with a straight face to him singing about how he "killed your baby today?" The guy's gotta be pushin' 50 ...

4. Richard Noggin is hereby entitled to free treatments at the Amazing Clinic, as well as free admission to all AmazingCo., Inc. sponsored events.
[big Drink]

Ah...NOW I know who you are
[Razz]
Bottoms up
[big Drink]
spray on my good man!!!
[Cool]

P.S. richard noggin, you are the most retarded moron on this site...does crack baby ring a bell?

Unlike mr Richy Nogg, I will not bow to any lycra clad sporty. I climb it all sport, trad, alpine, etc. Anyone is good at only one thing is limited to that endeavor. Although I have incorporated a few "sporty" words into my vernacular I pity those who only know that sport. Even your hero, wolfgang gullich did alot of sick trad. I like both trad and sport. I tend to gravitate towards trad because I seem to have the "juevos" that it requires to climb on gear but I enjoy getting up a challenging sport route as well. They are not the same and in some senses uncomparable despite what is posted on this site. If Dr. Flash Annoying continues to spray out the holier than thou sport propaganda I will do my part to spout about the virtues of "true" and clean climbing. Not trying to troll blatently but your an cocky sob Flash.

Mr. Tex,

Dr. Flash Amazing's cockiness, as you see it, is a product of his alpine-snob surroundings, and is wholly reflexive. He doesn't fancy himself or his sportness any better than anyone else, but when some frostbitten lout starts spraying about sport climbing's inferiority or about dumb sportos, DFA is compelled to respond in kind.

Plus it's kinda fun stirring up some shit now and again. [big Grin]

Yours in cragging,

Dr. Flash Amazing

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Mr. Tex,

Dr. Flash Amazing's cockiness, as you see it, is a product of his alpine-snob surroundings, and is wholly reflexive. He doesn't fancy himself or his sportness any better than anyone else, but when some frostbitten lout starts spraying about sport climbing's inferiority or about dumb sportos, DFA is compelled to respond in kind.

Plus it's kinda fun stirring up some shit now and again.
[big Grin]

Yours in cragging,

Dr. Flash Amazing

if you don't like the alpine surroundings, why don't you hump your spandex ass back to the gym, sporto??

Ok, just as long as you understand the climbing world revolves are the trad world and that those who place gear are god's chosen ones and that when the end times come all stick clippers will burn in a pit of boiling gu being constantly eaten by rabid snafflehounds while HC is shoved into every orafice of their bodies.

I entered the climbing world as a general mountaineer on snow/ice and scree, followed by some alpine climbing. I finally have been doing some sport climbing (even in the gym at times-shudder) I've come to like sport climbing. You can't beat the relaxing atmosphere of Smith, lying around in the sun in a beautiful place and doing safe climbing for a change rather than seeing how much you can scare the crap out of yourself. Totally different experience, but one I've come to enjoy and appreciate. I have respect for those 5.13 sporties, even if they would soil their trousers on easy alpine trad or a steep snow/ice in full conds. whatever floats yer boat [rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

only 5648? He must be all the way up to Lurker status

6420 now [hell no][Embarrassed][rockband][chubit][Confused][Roll Eyes][big Grin][Cool] or tomorrow anyways

see with ray on holiday and me just back from holiday it is my chance to catch up to him on the spray front.

[ 08-06-2002, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]