• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

rainbow gathering

Whoh, the rainbow gathering goes mass media mass market on the internet...well, it's all but over now. There goes the magic.

When my folks heard they were coming to Skamania County they informed me "the doors would now always be locked because those weirdos will just walk right in your house"...

I'm not a concrete worker, but I like meth and I own my own boots. Can I join?

Wish I was !

Several friends are, always a good Trip

I love that pun, it never gets old.

Sounds like a great wilderness experience; with only 4,000 of your best friends.

like most hippies, I'm sure they'll completely trash their surroundings. They should hold this in the city where at least there are sanitation workers to clean up after them.

Sounds like a great wilderness experience; with only 4,000 of your best friends.

More like 10,000......

Ha. Two events that would both be better off after some light carpet bombing.

Ha. Two events that would both be better off after some light carpet bombing.

Light carpet bombing?

Let's put those dusty old tactical nukes to good use....

Hippies don't have light carpeting, they have rather heavy carpeting. Especially the females....

More like used motor oil. A gathering of meth/fortified wine aficionados, nothing more - with the typical mountain of garbage and human waste as a lasting testament to their celebration.

Stringy haired, kkinny drunk chick at the lake yesterday:

"They just wanna say bad shit about everything. Burning a Duralog is prolly better than a real, actual log, cuza all the smoke it puts out...yeah, gimme a little burger - I jus' spent the last 3 weeks without meat at the Rainbow thing"

In other words, 100 starry eyed commune dwellers and 9,900 free loading trailer dwellers.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

h.PNG

That's the hottest hippy I've ever seen. Do you think she umm, smells like a hippy, you know, down there? Cuz that's a dealbreaker.