• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
imorris

Dennis H.

nor could i... damn moderators are out to sabotage your chat time... somethign must be done damnit! [Mad]

dennis- check your pm's! BTW thought the cow thing was [laf][laf][laf] a laugh [Wink]

After a chat with SK I got it. What does cattle digestive tracts have to do with DH? Oh, wait, I get it now..HARHARHAR. That was a funny one! Dennis

[ 07-20-2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Dennis Harmon ]

try pointing and clicking.... it's funnier when you watch the whole thing [Wink]

SK, moron here finally got it...way funny stuff! Thanks for the coaching, and thanks to Trask too. (even though he is a big idiot) How, exactly, do you come up with this stuff? DH

[ 07-20-2002, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Dennis Harmon ]

Jeez, I've never helped ANYONE with computer stuff before... I feel so proud [big Grin] you are a good student dennis... but we are sort of the blind leading the blind here [Wink]

it's not that I can't figure it out... my computer is so old that I would have to download another program to make it happen... jon tried to help me out, but i sort of gave up becuase it was beyond me... and I get in trouble for down loading things.... [Wink]

Tex... how could you say something like that. I have no "bitches" I am a married woman. I stay home with my children all day, and I am chained to the stove, just like GregW says. I would never think about taking up a sport as dangerouse as rock climbing. I would be too frightened. I spend all my time shopping on line for dried flower arangements. Please refrain from refering to me in such a mannor again [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I am chained to the stove...I would never think about taking up a sport as dangerouse as rock climbing. I would be too frightened. I spend all my time shopping on line for dried flower arangements.

Funny, sounds exactly like Trask. [big Grin]

Greg W