Why is it so damn hard to kill an asshole?

tvashtarkatena

Sorry, guess I get fired up when know-it-all fucks run their suck holes and use dead children as political capital. Suppose I assumed that someone that acted that way must be 20 at most.
Perhaps before you start running your suck, just remember that some here have been there/done that before you were born, and speak from experience young jedi.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna fix it Bill? Fucking sign up and join us fighting house to house. I have a 100% combatant only success rate. JDAM's, not so much. Problem is, guys like you talk about shit, but you don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Do something to end the war, join, or STFU.

I got out of the Army in 1976 Scott. At my age they won't take me, but your suggestion that joining again would do anything positive seems way off to me. And as I'm paying for it, I, and all citizens, have a voice.

It isn't the door to door that is disturbing, if a soldier pops a civi here or there, it's much more understandable, it's our bombs from unmanned aerial vehicles that are killing most of the civilians -maybe all of the little kids, in Pakistan too. It's bad enough to see a young american killed, fortunately there isn't a lot of it, relatively speaking. It was politics and/or money that got us into this game, and it will be the same that stops it.

Meantime, I see the $ we have to borrow to waste over there slowly making the US weaker and less powerful, not the reverse. We can't afford to be the worlds policeman, even if it was a moral thing to do, which it ain't. Your children, and perhaps even your childrens children, will still be paying for this massive debt load we are incurring many years from now. The cost to the parents is not able to be calculated: if my experience and heart was a guide, children are truly priceless.

The story's that they get, and they stories we get are presented and recieved differently. We get the "we are heros for saving you" routine, while they often get the opposite of that. Again, the pentagon has 28,000 hires who's only job it is to manipulate the press. The Afgan people and now the Libyans too, will not soon forget our countries douchbagery soon either. I find the pictures, as disgusting as they are, significantly less offensive than the fact that we are doing shit like that at all. In 2006, when Karzai was crying about it (per my earlier link wherein he was literally in tears about the Afgani children we were killing "accidentally"), I was more accepting of it for 2 reasons. The biggest was that there was an expectation it was necessary and that it would stop.... at some point. 5 years later it is now escalating and growing every year. Look at my link with the statistics. We are killing more civi's every year than the previous year, and lots of those civi's these little pups like you see here. Thousands and thousands of children. In my mind anyone who feels this is fine is a sick fucker and you should have to look at a picture of every god damn single one of them, all of the thousands and thousands of children we have murdered, before you say a fucking thing about it and start raging about how righteous we are in this. I don't give a shit if you are in the service or not. When does this end? How many more?

What possible excuse can you - or anyone, offer for these needless and excessive deaths of little children that is in the process of actually bankrupting our country?

Sorry, guess I get fired up when know-it-all fucks run their suck holes and use dead children as political capital. Suppose I assumed that someone that acted that way must be 20 at most.

20? Very generous.

Let's post another dead kid pic to show the innernet that NOBODY PUSHES THE MR. BILL AROUND.

When playground passions become more important than a man's word, I'd say regression is near total.

It's cool. Bill's a bit off, and sometimes he goes off. Once he lets his demons free range a bit, he gets over it.

Good summer's morning, everyone! I'm stuck in town (fortunately, so is the GF). Hope you're not!

Edited by tvashtarkatena

You wanna fix it Bill? Fucking sign up and join us fighting house to house. I have a 100% combatant only success rate. JDAM's, not so much. Problem is, guys like you talk about shit, but you don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Do something to end the war, join, or STFU.

I got out of the Army in 1976 Scott. At my age they won't take me, but your suggestion that joining again would do anything positive seems way off to me. And as I'm paying for it, I, and all citizens, have a voice. It was politics and/or money that got us in, and it will be the same that stops it.

Meantime, I see the $ we have to borrow to waste over there slowly making the US weaker and less powerful, not the reverse. We can't afford to be the worlds policeman, even if it was a moral thing to do, which it ain't. Your children, and perhaps even your childrens children, will still be paying for this massive debt load we are incurring many years from now.

Tell me how this makes it ok to use pictures of dead children to make your point.

Room to room clearing by trained professionals is surgical whereas JDAM's are not.

This was not about whether the war is just or not. This is about you being an insensitive douche.

Scott, I think Bill's point was that dead children are kept out of our news for the sake of maintaining support for the war, they're sort of swept under the rug. The US government has worked hard since Vietnam to keep real images of combat death out of US living rooms.

I'll agree that you guys on the ground are a lot more precise than munitions, however smart the bomb may be, but minimizing US casualties is a public relations priority. I think you overstate at 100% accuracy too, the wrong people do get killed in gun battles and room to room action.

No offense, and I'm sure you're really good at what you do, but I'd really like to see you out of a job. Writing my government representatives hasn't proven to be real effective at ending the war, what do you suggest as an approach for the average citizen? I won't be signing up (they wouldn't have me) and I don't really like the STFU option either.

Dead children are not "kept out" of the news. Kept out by who? The global conspiracy?

The recent NATO attack that killed 12 kids was all over the major news media. The huffington post reported on it, each of the major news corporations reported on it. The AP carried it.

Each of them had the class, though, not to print snuff pictures of dead kids. Does that equal "sweeping it under the rug?" Or, maybe they did print them. I guess that's how Bill got them.

I guess posting these sorts of photos is an acceptable method of argument, so maybe I should start, too. I'm sure there are lots of photos of innocent people being killed in Syria. I'll try to find a picture of that 13 year old kid who was tortured. That way, we won't be sweeping anything under the rug.

Bill's got a history of posting snuff pics - most of which have had nothing to do with any 'political statement' or other 'altruism'. He posted his kiddy snuff pics twice here, not to get any valid point across, but out of a five year old's spite. It's titillation, not activism, that's at work, here.

We've all seen pics of dead kids. Some of us have seen them in person, myself included. No 'education' or reminder is necessary in that department, particularly by an aging, somewhat less-than-genius level nutter who is takes a purely recreational innernut forum just a wee bit too seriously for his own good.

It's a bit ironic that saying the c__t is verboten but posting a pic of whatever trauma gives you a semi - (got any mutilated vaginas in on your hard drive, Bill?) is totally cool. Very American, really. Wouldn't want to offend the ladies, now would we? Funny how the word 'cock' flies, no problem. Those very same ladies seem to have no problem throwing that one around.

But that's cool. Small potatoes. Posting snuff pics is not. It's fucking sick. I think I'm not at all alone in asking Bill to keep his mental illness to himself in that regard.

Regarding Scott's post - the best way to end war is for failed and repressive societies to reform themselves. We might start this process at home - we've been the most belligerent, war making society on earth since WWII.

The best way, in my view, to help make this happen is reform our own society to adhere more truly to the fundamental principles embodied in our Bill of Rights. That is the example we should provide for the rest of the world. If there is any lesson to be learned from the Arab Spring, it's that the example we set gets noticed - one way or the other. The legitimacy of our foreign policy depends on us walking our own talk. We don't, in many ways, but we could.

It's a long game. Anti war protests are fine - been there, done that - if they get noticed. They so often don't, the war starts, the movement then crumbles. Oh well. So much for the short game.

There are a million ways to help reform out society so that we walk our talk.

Spraying (even with snuff pics), while fun, isn't one of them.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Wars end fastest when soldiers start refusing to fight (see: Vietnam). Bring back the Draft and stop skimming "volunteers" from America's dead-end rural communities and inner cities.

Vietnam didn't end very quickly...at all.

I'm 100% for a draft. You probably get a less effective fighting force, but the general population thinks twice about yelling 'support the troops!' - cuz it might cost 'em a kid or two rather than just the price of a yellow ribbon at the mini mart.

war is profit. nothing else. it knows no ideology or humanity-serving purpose...that 'sell' is for the ignorant manipulated masses who vote 'for' war...renovate manhattan,trick the eye with some videos, blame the beige people and joe white guy will give you his son to fight for nothing.the rest will give you a blank check to fuck em over... information is power? djaaaaaa! specially bad info is what we like best!!

Wars end fastest when soldiers start refusing to fight (see: Vietnam). Bring back the Draft and stop skimming "volunteers" from America's dead-end rural communities and inner cities.

I'm 100% for a draft. You probably get a less effective fighting force, but the general population thinks twice about yelling 'support the troops!' - cuz it might cost 'em a kid or two rather than just the price of a yellow ribbon at the mini mart.

In terms of investment/outcomes, it'd be hard to imagine a less effective fighting force.

But yes, if Kaitlyn and Dylan were facing the prospect of going to Kandahar instead of Cabo this shit would end right quick. Libtard apathy is being subsidized by a socially immobilized, spatially remote underclass.

In terms of investment/outcomes, it'd be hard to imagine a less effective fighting force.

But yes, if Kaitlyn and Dylan were facing the prospect of going to Kandahar instead of Cabo this shit would end right quick. Libtard apathy is being subsidized by a socially immobilized, spatially remote underclass.

But yes, if Kaitlyn and Dylan were facing the prospect of going to Kandahar instead of Cabo this shit would end right quick...

Game over.

Scott, I think Bill's point was that dead children are kept out of our news for the sake of maintaining support for the war, they're sort of swept under the rug. The US government has worked hard since Vietnam to keep real images of combat death out of US living rooms.

I'll agree that you guys on the ground are a lot more precise than munitions, however smart the bomb may be, but minimizing US casualties is a public relations priority. I think you overstate at 100% accuracy too, the wrong people do get killed in gun battles and room to room action.

No offense, and I'm sure you're really good at what you do, but I'd really like to see you out of a job. Writing my government representatives hasn't proven to be real effective at ending the war, what do you suggest as an approach for the average citizen? I won't be signing up (they wouldn't have me) and I don't really like the STFU option either.

the 100% was just my own. I have been lucky to deal only with very black and white situations.

I do not argue with the premise that intentionally hiding information/ inflamatory material for propaganda's sake is wrong. I do feel that utilizing a dead child to make one's point is gravely classless.

The average citizen will never end a war. The nation building aspects are areas where we might be able to affect change. Bush didn't have a plan for nation building in either conflict and Obama hasn't changed the equation either other than adding another conflict with no plan for nation building and then quickly leaving.

Point is, what happens after the regimes topple is now more than ever more important than the actual conflict. Essentially, troops are in limbo holding off the hordes until the nations can be rebuilt. Unfortunately, the government doesn't really understand/ listen to the needs on the ground and has not made any great efforts to rebuild the nations other than their military and police.

There are still fuckers that need to be killed over there, don't get me wrong, but the more important issue is bringing Afghanistan into at least the 20th century(roads and schools) and ending sectarian strife in Iraq (extremely difficult.

It would help if Pakistan weren't taking a huge percentage of our shipments into Afghanistan (not only humanitarian aid, but weapons and military equipment) and handing it out to Pakistanis as well as militants.

IMHO, Iraq is about as good as WE can get it. The rest is up to them. Their own ethnic conflicts and their xenophobia are their major hang-ups.

Afghanistan either needs to be left as the tribal area it is, or trillions need to be spent to make the country an actual country instead or a patchwork of different ethnicities and tribes fighting to keep their way of life with nothing unifying their respective clans.

Westerners not doing heroin would help a hell of a lot. Good luck stopping that. So, I guess, after my ramblings, there ain't a hell of a lot to do but try and convince decision makers that spending needs to change to effect change in situations that differ from past conflicts and will not respond to the same stimuli.

war is profit. nothing else. it knows no ideology or humanity-serving purpose...that 'sell' is for the ignorant manipulated masses who vote 'for' war...renovate manhattan,trick the eye with some videos, blame the beige people and joe white guy will give you his son to fight for nothing.the rest will give you a blank check to fuck em over... information is power? djaaaaaa! specially bad info is what we like best!!

Says the guy who has never fired a shot in either conflict, nor seen either country. Where do you get your opinions from? The very media you continuously cite as of il repute? Profit is in anything. It is human nature. To state that war is only to obtain profit is naive and overstated.

Perhaps before you start running your suck, just remember that some here have been there/done that before you were born, and speak from experience young jedi.

Get bent prick. I stand behind what I said. You have no idea what I do. I suggest you shut YOUR suck hole. Doing a mandatory tour because of selective service doesn't give you carte blanche for posting pictures of dead children to further one's point on a pointless thread.

Arguing whether war is 'natural' or not is masturbation. Psychopathy is natural, but few would argue that it should be ignored, accepted or promoted.

The only argument that's worth having is whether or not any given war is justified. The answer is almost always a resounding NO.

War is almost always a bad choice, as its proponents (those who aren't profiting from the mayhem, anyway) invariably find out soon enough once the shooting starts.