Mt Hood Snow Cat Rental

Bob Christler

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW: you are a fat lazy fuck if you can't be bothered to walk to the top of the palmer

I agree. What really bothers me is all the wannabes that drive their car up to Tline before they start climbing. If you really wanna climb the mountain then start in Govy where the mountain starts. Geez! :crazy:

Edited by pcg

lol, these posts made me laugh. Bob, climbing with the help of a snowcat from T-line hits a sore spot with most local climbers. I dont understand how you could climb the soute route and still feel like you accomplished much after getting dropped off like at 9000 plus feet. I guess if you got the money, might as well though right

Edited by devan

I'm in for the $20....

I've done it the other way a few times and a cat sounds like more fun to me. Makes skiing down more fun too...since you don't have to ski or lug them up!

I suspect most here leave a car on the road some where. I'd be more impressed if they walked to the mountain...and brought their tablet and the burnng bush as well