Cpt.Caveman or Lambone?

thelawgoddess

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Lamebone and Greg W a couple of hard ups who would kiss the ass of any female who would look at them(few I am sure)keep it up you complete pussies amuse me ...now shut up Lamebone you little CUNT

What was that??? I thaught I heard something. Cavey, did you hear something????Hmmm Must be a flash back or something [laf][laf]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I didn't know flintching made a sound... What you want to battle cage with me sukka?? bring it on
[big Grin]

wHAT THE HELL???SOUND WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SOUND i SHOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME BUT THE REFERANCE WAS TO YOUR OBVIOUS LACK OF RECENT ORGASM

you guys have to remember that dan was on a secret mission for the u.s. military back in the regan administration.

they were sent there to destroy a drug op or something, maybe gun runners. i think columbia. dan and his crew went down only to be hunted by a large extra terrestial. dan being the only one to survive

they made a movie about it!!!

sk THE REFERENCE TO SOUND WAS NOT LITERAL MAYBE I SHOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC WITH THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. iT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE'NT HAD A GOOD FLINCHING LATELY .IS THAT BETTER HONEY.30 LBS OF SWINGING SIRLOIN AND YOU CALL ME PENCIL DICK MAN THEY GROW EM' BIG DOWN THERE [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

i DON'T KNOW? SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FLINCHING TO ME

hmmm does this look familure to any one??? just wondering
[Wink]
1) Dan Larson is Erik

2) Dan Larson is Jerry Sanchez

3) Dan Larson is an insurance agent?

4) DL has a bROKEN CAPsLOCK

5) acid flashbacks to his 'drug phase and killing spiders crawling on his keyboard?

6) Rainier Envy....

7) all of the above [smile]

[laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!! [laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!! [laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!! [laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!! [laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!! [laf] DAN LARSON SUX!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

$5 on shelley.

thanks dru... it's shelly for future reference

[Wink]
So your parents couldn't spell, that's Ok I will pretend like they could.

quote:

tread carefully asshole your back on the list

Put me on the "list" too, asswad; I have to side with Caveman. I would be proud to be on the list (long I am sure) of people that think you are a whiney bitch and a dickhead. I might even have stickers made up, t-shirts, a website; I'd probably make millions. [Moon][Moon]

Greg [big Drink]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

$5 on shelley.

thanks dru... it's shelly for future reference

[Wink]
So your parents couldn't spell, that's Ok I will pretend like they could.

[laf][laf][laf] i supose I could spell it chelle. it's short for Michelle [Wink]